Anyone have any thought provoking questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
thanks! :)
meetlife said:
Hmmmn.....I am mean to mean people.....thats it.......... u sound like a nice guy... :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone believe is ghosts (and ghosties :laugh: ) ?

hopeful05 said:
Yup, lost spirits yeah i believe.

hopeful05 said:

no way.

however, you should watch "A Haunting in Connecticut" it's a true story apparently..... and it WAS scary, but... i don't think i believe in ghosts.

me neither...don't like the spookies....don''t believe in them either...but scary flicks are known to make me paranoid for short intervals following the movie....
skeleton-026.gif

cartoon-ghost.gif

hopeful05 said:
me neither...don't like the spookies....don''t believe in them either...but scary flicks are known to make me paranoid for short intervals following the movie....
skeleton-026.gif

Bad things will happen if you make fun of the spirits...BOOOOOOOOOH BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH scared yet? :p

Ghosts don't scare anyone during the day, only at night :laugh: .

Members don't see this ad :)
sunny123 said:
Ghosts don't scare anyone during the day, only at night :laugh: .
Haven't you seen Prof. Moens? come on he's freaky int he daylight.

data said:
Haven't you seen Prof. Moens? come on he's freaky int he daylight.
If he starts giving you a lecture on virgin briths, then sure... one scary dude.

sunny123 said:
If he starts giving you a lecture on virgin briths, then sure... one scary dude.
HAHAHAAHAH DEJESUS!..hahahahaa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sunny123 said:
wha...whos the guy....? sounds interesting :scared:

hopeful05 said:
weirdo...he took a class picture went home and enlarged every picture came and memorized everyones face and name. (FREAK) You are best not meeting him.

hopeful05 said:
Peter Moens (he's on the left, his daughter on the right):
moens.jpg

He was the Reproduction/Genetics prof, and the biggest atheist on this planet. The girls wearing burkas in our class felt REALLY uncomfortable because he spoke with this degrading attitude. He brought up the notion of the "virgin Mary" when he was talking about parthenogenesis (females giving rise to other females without the need of sperm fertilizing any ova). He said that Jesus should have been a girl, not a boy, if Mary was in fact a virgin.

Question...does anyone wash their clothes right after they purchased it from the store? or wash it when it is dirty?

hopeful05 said:

Not at all !!!!! I find ghosts rather funny. i would like to meet a ghost if they exist at all.
Does anyone know what is planchet?

even though i dont believe in ghosts I love ghost movies especially the Japanese ones. no one does horror like the Japanese. Slew of hollywood remakes of Jap horror films only shows how Japs are good at it.But i prefer wathching original Jap movies. Kakashi and Ju-on r my all time favourite. Both of these movies are fantastic date movies because if she doesn't snuggle up to you during these then she REALLY hates you. :thumbup:

data said:
Question...does anyone wash their clothes right after they purchased it from the store? or wash it when it is dirty?

yeaaaaaahhh........... am I weird for doing that? :confused: B/c like, who knows who tried it on before???? Its just nasty. :D

saffronrain said:
yeaaaaaahhh........... am I weird for doing that? :confused: B/c like, who knows who tried it on before???? Its just nasty. :D
Me too, my dad actually taught me that.

data said:
Yep...absolutely...g ot the habit in india....most indian clothing looses color in the first wash...so people wash first ...then wear..esp for guys..because if you didn't wash to remove the extra color...and incase u sweat...well then the color comes off on you....hehe

hopeful05 said:
Yep...absolutely...g ot the habit in india....most indian clothing looses color in the first wash...so people wash first ...then wear..esp for guys..because if you didn't wash to remove the extra color...and incase u sweat...well then the color comes off on you....hehe
:laugh: I didn't know that about if you didn't wash first, and sweated, the colour came off on you.

sunny123 said:
He was the Reproduction/Genetics prof, and the biggest atheist on this planet. The girls wearing burkas in our class felt REALLY uncomfortable because he spoke with this degrading attitude. He brought up the notion of the "virgin Mary" when he was talking about parthenogenesis (females giving rise to other females without the need of sperm fertilizing any ova). He said that Jesus should have been a girl, not a boy, if Mary was in fact a virgin.

he's looks ok...but u wud know better...yeah some prof's can be wierd....u know the ones who are really fanatical over something....i mean yeah...some things don't make sence...alot of them don't actually...and he's a bio prof....but i guess he shud keep that to himself....

hopeful05 said:
:laugh: :laugh: true

hopeful05 said:
he's looks ok...but u wud know better...yeah some prof's can be wierd....u know the ones who are really fanatical over something....i mean yeah...some things don't make sence...alot of them don't actually...and he's a bio prof....but i guess he shud keep that to himself....
Trust me, this dude is no good. He is sexist, and prefers girls when it comes to handing out grades. That pic was taken at least 2 decades ago, cause now the man has no hair whatsoever, so he may look ok in that pic. He goes out of his way (literally, he goes to nearby highschools to lecture the students on why Christianity is wrong.... the teachers at the school keep asking for him because he gets everyone riled up).

Lets just say I'm not a big fan of him because the man is very impatient with students. Doesn't like to give them the time of day, and talks very bluntly+rudely if you ask a question. Peopel are their to learn, and he is being paid to teach. He should have some respect and common courtesy for ANYONE that wants to ask a question.

I trust you... ;)
seems like he's on his own twisted mission....mixing that with the students' education expereince is :thumbdown: and ofcourse so is discriminating on the basis of anything....i am surprised the high schools let him do that :eek:

hopeful05 said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

here is a question.."when will guys learn how to propose a girl?"

meetlife said:
here is a question.."when will guys learn how to propose a girl?"

haha, yeah or "when will guys learn how to ask out girls on dates?" :rolleyes:

hopeful05 said:
I trust you... ;)
seems like he's on his own twisted mission....mixing that with the students' education expereince is :thumbdown: and ofcourse so is discriminating on the basis of anything....i am surprised the high schools let him do that :eek:
It was a christian school that wanted his view of things...so dumb. the students love him cause he swears and makes fun of authority. I adore him on one stance he made for holidays at our university for certain scientists who have improved the health in our lives.

saffronrain said:
haha, yeah or "when will guys learn how to ask out girls on dates?" :rolleyes:
When will all girls think its okay for both men and women to ask be the first ones to ask a person out.

sunny123 said:
Trust me, this dude is no good. He is sexist, and prefers girls when it comes to handing out grades. That pic was taken at least 2 decades ago, cause now the man has no hair whatsoever, so he may look ok in that pic. He goes out of his way (literally, he goes to nearby highschools to lecture the students on why Christianity is wrong.... the teachers at the school keep asking for him because he gets everyone riled up).

Lets just say I'm not a big fan of him because the man is very impatient with students. Doesn't like to give them the time of day, and talks very bluntly+rudely if you ask a question. Peopel are their to learn, and he is being paid to teach. He should have some respect and common courtesy for ANYONE that wants to ask a question.
He is retired....i don't understand how retired prof can still teach. He doesn't give a rats @ss about anything so why does he still teach?

data said:
When will all girls think its okay for both men and women to ask be the first ones to ask a person out.
The day Indian men will get over their double standards.

meetlife said:
If you have so much hatred towards indian men...go for the goras :D

data said:
If you have so much hatred towards indian men...go for the goras :D
Hahahaha....see even a slightest remark over prized double standards makes you jump.......I love Indian men.....

meetlife said:
Hahahaha....see even a slightest remark over prized double standards makes you jump.......I love Indian men.....
who says i jumped...i'm not indian and i just said that to make u happy....sheesh indian girls. :confused:

data said:
who says i jumped...i'm not indian and i just said that to make u happy....sheesh indian girls. :confused:
Hmnn.....thanks for making me happy........well ......I will definitely try a gora now since they make an effort towards making a girl happy......

meetlife said:
Hmnn.....thanks for making me happy........well ......I will definitely try a gora now since they make an effort towards making a girl happy......
:laugh: :thumbup:

data said:
I couldn't agree more. There's nothing wrong with asking a guy out. I mean...why wait for a guy to initiate anything...doesn't that limit whom you can go out with...by taking the first step, you can ensure that the cute guy you saw at the party won't be gone after its over...and guys find it to be amazing. I once asked a stranger to dance with me, and he said "coolest girl ever!" So try it....

meetlife said:
for instance?
I don't think they have double standards.... I pity them sometimes coz indian girls are very dramatic and love to be pampered... :oops:

hmmmmmmmmn!fine, then stop flirting in this forum & look for a gora guy!spanish chalega? :laugh:
meetlife said:

way to girl! ;) :thumbup:
hopeful05 said:
I couldn't agree more. There's nothing wrong with asking a guy out. I mean...why wait for a guy to initiate anything...doesn't that limit whom you can go out with...by taking the first step, you can ensure that the cute guy you saw at the party won't be gone after its over...and guys find it to be amazing. I once asked a stranger to dance with me, and he said "coolest girl ever!" So try it....

prady said:
hmmmmmmmmn!fine, then stop flirting in this forum & look for a gora guy!spanish chalega? :laugh:
Hmmn.....I am not flirting.....see a girl is open about her feelings and u call it flirting........congrats......Indian Idol.......Indian men prove themselves over again and again.....

hopeful05 said:
for instance?
I don't think they have double standards.... I pity them sometimes coz indian girls are very dramatic and love to be pampered... :oops:
I asked a guy out.....man ......I was talk of the town.....gave me instant fame.......

i respect girls that can ask a guy out ...

its kinda lame for a guy to always ask a girl out