Anti inflammatory and ACE/ARB with Covid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustFillIt

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Found this in the Lancet this morning. This article does not exactly provide evidence, however it is developing a hypothesis that seems to be worth understanding.

Furthermore, governments are starting to warn their citizens to perhaps avoid products like IBU if infected... Does anyone here speak French? Is this even French??

I am not endorsing this point of view - just simply sharing this developing concept with my peers.

Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Found this in the Lancet this morning. This article does not exactly provide evidence, however it is developing a hypothesis that seems to be worth understanding.

Furthermore, governments are starting to warn their citizens to perhaps avoid products like IBU if infected... Does anyone here speak French? Is this even French??

I am not endorsing this point of view - just simply sharing this developing concept with my peers.

Any thoughts?
its french

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering if they would try ARBs because of how the virus attacks cells. Imagine if the US and its **** pharmaceutical companies doomed us all because there is a shortage on all of the ARBs right now and it was the only cure for this plague. Ha ha ha.

It says taking anti-inflammatory drugs (such as ibuprofen and cortisone) can be a factor of aggravating the infection. In case of fever take paracetamol (ie Tylenol).

if you’re already taking anti-inflammatory drugs or if you have any doubt/concerns (on what to take) consult your doctor.

Translation Reference: Wife/kids first language = french

I wonder if this recommendation is worth making.

The biggest thought I have right now is - what about the millions that take aspirin every day?

The biggest thought I have right now is - what about the millions that take aspirin every day?

Stay inside.

Cancel everything.

Pretty simple.

Stay inside.

Cancel everything.

Pretty simple.

For this to be effective - it would take a 100% compliance for somewhere around 8 weeks to entirely eliminate a virus from a population

I don't 81 mg of ASA would be a nigh enough dose