All About Our Pets(Pics, Advice, Etc)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ha, way worse. When I adopted her, she had a whole bunch of wounds from fighting and before I brought her in, I saw her chase another cat into traffic (they were both fine, thankfully). She was pretty scrawny so I think she got beat up a lot. I guess I can't blame her for not liking cats.

One time another cat snuck in behind me as I was coming in, and she seemed okay with him before I shooed him out. So maybe she has a personal beef with some cats? I really don't know.
I meant the cuddling cats you want hahah

Members don't see this ad.

@SkiOtter I bet you're going to acquire a lot of pets during vet school considering how many you have tried to "steal" on here :p

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think she's ever tried to make a formal claim on my cat, though. :yeahright:

No that was on how many cats in our grey cat army. I have two, she has one, I've found one, she's found another, and this one. There might be more. And when you get your big fluffy evil one then he shall join too

Reactions: 1 users
my cat hates all other beings so she would be quite a powerful addition to said army

well um on second thought she would beat up her own army so nevermind

Reactions: 2 users
i have too. was on snapchat.

wait was this even to me about stealing everyones pets?

No that was on how many cats in our grey cat army. I have two, she has one, I've found one, she's found another, and this one. There might be more. And when you get your big fluffy evil one then he shall join too
I got overzealous in my grumpiness.
4f4b7b8cce3a920b9263179cb28d7c822cdfaa49e6bcaa2fe215a34a2fc727c8.jpg

But also, somebody please take my cat though, he bit me awake this morning again.

Members don't see this ad :)
When your cat does the slow blink with you

Reactions: 4 users
Roommate fed Bad Cheese before I got home (because he was being a butthead) and he's spent the past hour trying to convince me he's never been fed. :laugh:

Roommate fed Bad Cheese before I got home (because he was being a butthead) and he's spent the past hour trying to convince me he's never been fed. :laugh:

Second dinner obv

SOMEONE NEAR LA PLEASE GET ME THIS CAT. HER NAME IS ZETA
ImageUploadedBySDN1487298404.667407.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
This just in: I'm starting a Bad Cat Militia. We won't win any wars but we will certainly make people upset they ever dared to... uh... you know, do whatever it is that sets bad cats off.

Reactions: 3 users
Why is everyone on this thread spelling gray the British way? It is irksome.
I've always spelt it grey. Gray just looks weird to me. But then again, I use the ll spelling of words when there's two options for British or American English. Travelled, labelled, cancelled... I don't do the weird U in words like color and honor and such though...

Why is everyone on this thread spelling gray the British way? It is irksome.

I know someone whose last name is Gray so I differentiate. Also horses taught me grey for color

All of mine are short haired, but one is 1/2 Maine coon, so his fur is a little longer and another is polydactyl on 3 feet and has a goatee. They are all super awesome.

Ooooo kitty pics pls. Also loove coons. Little one still has baby fur but she acts like older one back home who is long haired. Both trill and love water so I assume she'll be a long hair

Missing this pretty girl today. My parents had to put her down on Monday at the age of 14 after finding her on the ground with a hard stomach. This is the dog that really made me want to become a veterinarian.
16473632_10206261766462425_856499229611496853_n.jpg

Sorry for your loss :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Ooooo kitty pics pls. Also loove coons. Little one still has baby fur but she acts like older one back home who is long haired. Both trill and love water so I assume she'll be a long hair
He's no super floof. His mom was Maine coon, his dad was random unknown neighbor cat. I love his pink nose and white tail tip.
IMG_2445.JPG
IMG_2448.jpg

Reactions: 10 users