All About Our Pets(Pics, Advice, Etc)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
PXL_20230502_032046856.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
It's ya girl nessy back from the dead 💀

I have been thinking of making Ducky (my horse) some social media accounts like Youtube and FB lol. Anyone have any clever names for her username? I will primarily be doing training videos/lifestyle videos involving not just Ducky but my other horses as well, so I am not sure if I should do something Ducky-focused (like Duck Tales) or something more general. I have come to you guys for creative advice :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

I have been thinking of making Ducky (my horse) some social media accounts like Youtube and FB lol. Anyone have any clever names for her username? I will primarily be doing training videos/lifestyle videos involving not just Ducky but my other horses as well, so I am not sure if I should do something Ducky-focused (like Duck Tales) or something more general. I have come to you guys for creative advice :laugh:
Horsin' Around

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

I like your idea Duck Tales! It's cute 😄

Any recommendations for a good hairball dry food brand? I have been using Purina Cat Chow Indoor. One of my cats really likes it but the other doesn't as much. He eats it, but he doesn't seem to care for it all that much.

Last edited:
Photo tax. :) The one on the left is Homer. The one on the right is Howard. They are a bonded pair of littermates.

PXL_20230515_004328200.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Any recommendations for a good hairball dry food brand? I have been using Purina Cat Chow Indoor. One of my cats really likes it but the other doesn't as much. He eats it, but he doesn't seem to care for it all that much.
I fed one of my boys Royal Canin Hairball Care for years.

If you want to stick with Purina though you could see if they like Purina One! I believe they have both an Indoor and a Hairball-specific formula.

If you want to stick with Purina though you could see if they like Purina One! I believe they have both an Indoor and a Hairball-specific formula.

Thank you so much! :) I will try Purina One and see if they like that better.

Tell your cats I said hi and give them some extra pets for me. :)

• Care

Update: I got Purina One and they love it 😀

Attachments

• PXL_20230722_204854380.jpg
    PXL_20230722_204854380.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
The puppy has a pose, and I'll never get tired of it. She will go from standing to this, she'll lay down and be in her pose. This was at urgent care for allergies/eating too much grass and hay, and she's still in it.

She also does 'CPR' on so many things, couch, toys, the bean bag the cats laying on, me. I miss my IMHA dog every day, but this one is the best ting to come out of that situation by a mile.

Attachments

• 20230724_150709.jpg
    20230724_150709.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users