ack!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
possible cancellation of pcom interviews on monday :(

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Imbebo,

I really feel your pain. I was at a similar situation last year. My statistics were already up to the line then, but I can't apply. My dad got laid off from his job, so I had to take a year off to work in order to support my parents. It hurts me everyday of last year. Every morning, I woke up and think about what would have gone differently if this would not happen. Putting all your efforts on something while still unable to accomplish it is a very difficult feeling to overcome. I really you can make it this year, so you don't have to go through the same torment I suffered last year. My advice is to call them, and beg them for an interview or acceptance if you have to.

Best wishs,
Jeremy

Imbebo,

Was this because of the snow storm? Why would they cancel an interview? I'm sure they'll reschedule!

Tiff

they didn't cancel. just said it might be a possibility. Im already in Philadelphia and its just pouring. I think they were worried about a huge snow storm or something, like the one last week. I think the tour might suck in this weather, but thats about it. Although they say light snow for monday, Im not sure thats enough to cancel it.