Reapeat course, AACOMAS won't acknowledge

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Robin-jay

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, here is the situation.

1. I took a chemistry 150 course
2. The university changed the title of the course to chemistry 111 the following year
3. I retook exactly the same class
4. My transcript says its a repeat
5. AACOMAS won't acknowledge my transcript saying its a repeat.

Obviously, its a retake, as my transcript acknowledges. How am I suppose to retake the course I needed to? The university changed the course prefix. Same course. No other way to retake the course.

How do I make this clear to AACOMAS?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Well I mean it doesn't really matter as gradecreplacemrnt is gone. I would just send it to AACOMAS as is and if they think it should be changed they will change it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll beat a dead horse. With grade replacement gone, it doesn't matter. Since they're both chemistry they'll be averaged togther exactly as if they were the same course.

I'll beat a dead horse. With grade replacement gone, it doesn't matter. Since they're both chemistry they'll be averaged togther exactly as if they were the same course.

Thanks guys! I'm still resolving the issue, because I just want an accurate representation of my grades at any rate. Even if there are no significant advantages.

because I just want an accurate representation of my grades at any rate

There is literally no reason to pursue this. It is a lot of hassle and headache for something no one cares about. Schools don't care.

There is literally no reason to pursue this. It is a lot of hassle and headache for something no one cares about. Schools don't care.

I don't disagree. However, the issue is most likely very close, if not already, been resolved. I'm not a perfectionist, but I certainly felt uncomfortable with AACOMAS having an innacurate transcript entry. My official transcript and transcript entry should be as close to similar as possible.