Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations pinktooth,

the long wait is finally over :thumbup:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

so all u have to is decide between CWRU or BU :D

all the best

lasjy :)

Members don't see this ad.

Definitly BU since its a two year course..
And thanks lasjy

pinktooth said:
Definitly BU since its a two year course..
And thanks lasjy

Good choice pinktooth,

all the best at BU :thumbup:

lasjy

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Buddy..
would be waiting for you as my junior!! :)

congratulations pink tooth,u really deserve it,enjoy yourself!!!!

pinktooth said:
Thanks Buddy..
would be waiting for you as my junior!! :)
congrats pinktooth.

all the best

Hey Pinktooth,
Really glad to hear this good news.CONGRATULATIONS!When do you have to start...are you already in U.S? Take care & Good luck...pray for all of us taking the exams!Party time again :D :luck:

hey Pinky,
Congratulations.... :clap: :clap: wow that's really a great news after this long wait :clap: That's really a wonderful news :thumbup: Good luck buddy :luck:
Congratulations smilee n mnm on ur acceptance at Nova... :thumbup: :clap: :luck:

congrats pinktooth!! this is great news . I am so happy for you. You really do deserve it. so Enjoy buddy!!!
Giffy

hey pinktooth.
thats great news.......congrats :)

pinktooth said:
Hi Folks,
The NEws is That I received an email from Nicole.....and my sister too received a phone call from her...
AND...I got accepted at BU for the batch of 2006
1219.gif

Atlast u made it..Way to go pinky..CONGRATS! :hardy:

But why 2006...is it b'cos u applied late or some thing :confused: .So do u have to wait one more yr to join their course?

dentaldoc said:
But why 2006...is it b'cos u applied late or some thing :confused: .So do u have to wait one more yr to join their course?
Class of 2006 means ..she will be graduating in 2006 :)

btw Congrats pinktooth.way to go ! :thumbup:

congrats pinktooth. :) u deserve it. way to go. all the best at bu. :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats Pinktooth, Alas the long wait is over..
Enjoy & Goodluck.

hi pinktooth,

congratulations and u deserve it..................all the best.

Henna said:
Class of 2006 means ..she will be graduating in 2006 :)

btw Congrats pinktooth.way to go ! :thumbup:

Thanks henna..that makes sense :D

toothmail said:
hi iamaj1

each schools requirements differ. u will have to check with the schools/their websites to see what they need. u can also have a look at the links of interest thread to see some stats on the schools.

btw does ur name mean ur on a J1?

hey toothmail,
thanx for replying to my query.
and i'm not on J1.....its as simple as---i am aj
AJ

HI GUYS, THESE ARE MY STATS, P1 88%, TOEFL 267, GPA 3.32, I AM THINKING OF TAKING PART 2 TO ADD ON MY RESUME, BUT MY PLAN IS TO JOIN AN ADVANCED STANDING, MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ON THIS ONE, IS IT WORHT IT TO DO KAPLAN ( I DID PART 1 ON MY OWN EFFORT) DO YOU GUYS THINK I STAND A CHANCE TO BE ACCEPTED THIS YEAR??? :confused: :confused:
ITS GETTING MORE AND MORE TOUGH :scared: :scared: :scared:

PLEASE HELP ME, I AM DOING DECKS AND EXAMS FOR THE PART 2

Thanks a lot Henna,Ganesha ,Ram,dentaldoc,Ann,mnm,Mallu,Boggu,starwars,Giffy and Wiztooth..
Thanks a lot all of you............ :D

Francisco said:
HI GUYS, THESE ARE MY STATS, P1 88%, TOEFL 267, GPA 3.32, I AM THINKING OF TAKING PART 2 TO ADD ON MY RESUME, BUT MY PLAN IS TO JOIN AN ADVANCED STANDING, MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ON THIS ONE, IS IT WORHT IT TO DO KAPLAN ( I DID PART 1 ON MY OWN EFFORT) DO YOU GUYS THINK I STAND A CHANCE TO BE ACCEPTED THIS YEAR??? :confused: :confused:

PLEASE HELP ME, I AM DOING DECKS AND EXAMS FOR THE PART 2[/QUOT
E]
Hi Francisco,Welcome to the Gang.
Perform a search and you'll find a thread witha poll:Kapland..is it worth or not.
Most of us have voted and expressed our feelings regarding Kaplan in that thread.You'll get a wide variety of opinions
Take care

I received afew Pm's asking me my stats.

NDBE part I 94
gpa 3.91
toefl 280
no work ex.

Take care folks

Francisco said:

PLEASE HELP ME, I AM DOING DECKS AND EXAMS FOR THE PART 2
hi francisco
I dont think one has to join kaplan to take part 2.If can motivate yourself ,
u can study on ur own.But,kaplan may help u to some extent for part 2 as u can get to watch case based video tapes in the library .
have u applied to any school this year ?In most of the schools admissions are over for the year 2004.

hey guys ...I have been accepted at BU..for class of 2006.
I am thrilled...I waited for this...a long time! :laugh:
Pooja

thats great news .....congrats :)
all the best.
can u post ur stats ?also were u on the waiting list at bu before they sent in ur acceptance?

poojagulaya said:
Pooja
that's really a very good news after a long wait :clap: :hardy: :luck:

Congrats!! Enjoy & Good luck.

BTW, What r your stats? Did you receive a call or email? Do you live in Boston?

poojagulaya said:
Pooja

Congrats & Good luck pooja :luck:
Stats pls :D

hey congrats pooja!!!!!!!!!!!! good news after such a long wait! whens the party?!

Hi Pooja,
Congrats!Guess the long wait is finally over!Good luck! :DJust one question..Were you on the waitlist?

I was on the waitlist but never received a letter saying that...They just made me wait for the waiting list letter and
Nicole called me yesterday asking me-"Pooja do you want to join class of 2006 at BU?" I was like YAAAAAAA..... :laugh:

My stats are NDB 1-90
GPA-3.66
MDPH and 1 year experience

Pooja

poojagulaya said:
I was on the waitlist but never received a letter saying that...They just made me wait for the waiting list letter and
Nicole called me yesterday asking me-"Pooja do you want to join class of 2006 at BU?" I was like YAAAAAAA..... :laugh:

My stats are NDB 1-90
GPA-3.66
MDPH and 1 year experience

Pooja

Hey pooja,
That's one of the very good stats u have..I was wondering why weren't u admitted even before..
So do u mind if I ask
what is MDPH and 1 yr experience in what? :oops:
Thanks! :luck:

hi pooja

its great to hear that u have been accepted. tried getting in touch but u are not reachable anymore!! are u somewhere happily floating in the clouds?! :)

dental doc mdph is masters in dental public health.

toothmail said:
hi pooja

its great to hear that u have been accepted. tried getting in touch but u are not reachable anymore!! are u somewhere happily floating in the clouds?! :)

Hey where did you call? on cell or landline...?
anyways...howz ur application process going??
Pooja

Congrats pooja :clap:

All the best at BU :thumbup:

congrats pooja................ :thumbup:
Welcome to BU

Thank you everyone..
I am glad to start the program in Boston itself...

All the best to those waiting and those applying to schools...
Pooja

toothmail said:

Thanks toothmail :)
Now I have to trouble u by asking 2 more questions :oops: :D
Is it a 2yr/1yr? certificate/degree course?

congrats pooja,
u really deserve it. good luck to u in bu.
thrs still jope for people on the alternate list. thts good to note :)

Hey there
I have a 90 280 and 2.6 , SI there any chance to get into anywhere I better start looking somewhere else ? I have applied to all east coast schools. No answer yet !

Babak said:
Hey there
I have a 90 280 and 2.6 , SI there any chance to get into anywhere I better start looking somewhere else ? I have applied to all east coast schools. No answer yet !
are you persian???

I need to contact a current international student at BU ASAP