7 W's: Am I Screwed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we being trolled?

I don't think so. Altamont is just enraged (with three health disorders, suicidal feelings, urge to threaten members who give helpful advice, use a lot of profanity).

Members don't see this ad.

Just pulled this from the "How does my schedule look" thread.

altamont, if you have a lot of health problems that distract you from school you shouldn't be taking on so many things at once.

If you guys were in front of me, I'd beat the ****ing dog**** out of all of you!

I wish all of you the worst and I sincerely hope you all fail at whatever you love!

If you guys were in front of me, I'd beat the ****ing dog**** out of all of you!

I wish all of you the worst and I sincerely hope you all fail at whatever you love!

So you're feeling better now! Lots of energy and powerful determination are a key to good health. Congrats!

Members don't see this ad :)

This gif always cheers me up. I hope it helps you too.

zxczxczxc.gif

The schools he listed are statistically the easiest US MD schools to get into. They are likely to take into consideration your poor academic history.

**** you ******!

I get excellent grades you *******!

Well this escalated quickly.

Either way, would read again.

I ****ing hate all your racist, white, entitled bastards!

Please stop. People wanted to help you, but this raving is not going to help you at all.

Although the internet feels anonymous, it is not. You have given a lot of personal information in this thread that may be recognized by people in ADCOMs if they visit these forums. 17Ws is very striking, and I believe you also listed your ECs in another thread. I would not want myself associated with suicide threats and raving at people who give advice I do not want to hear. I suggest you stop posting unless it will be rational things and maybe edit out your threats, and hopefully people that quoted your threats will edit them out too so you don't have this out there for people to see.

Again, people came here to help you. You are not a highly qualified person to be a doctor at the moment due to your mental instability, but you can probably become a qualified person if you stop overloading yourself and get therapy. I suggest taking a leave from school, getting a regular 9-5 job somewhere like a deli where you need to interact with people regularly, and getting therapy until you feel ready to be a student again.

This gif always cheers me up. I hope it helps you too.

zxczxczxc.gif

^^This is the hardest I've lol'ed from something on the internet in a very long time.

:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Well this escalated quickly.

Either way, would read again.

Definitely. OP's paradoxes are interesting.

Please stop. People wanted to help you, but this raving is not going to help you at all.

Although the internet feels anonymous, it is not. You have given a lot of personal information in this thread that may be recognized by people in ADCOMs if they visit these forums. 17Ws is very striking, and I believe you also listed your ECs in another thread. I would not want myself associated with suicide threats and raving at people who give advice I do not want to hear. I suggest you stop posting unless it will be rational things and maybe edit out your threats, and hopefully people that quoted your threats will edit them out too so you don't have this out there for people to see.

Again, people came here to help you. You are not a highly qualified person to be a doctor at the moment due to your mental instability, but you can probably become a qualified person if you stop overloading yourself and get therapy. I suggest taking a leave from school, getting a regular 9-5 job somewhere like a deli where you need to interact with people regularly, and getting therapy until you feel ready to be a student again.

That just went above altamont's head.

Delete this thread and my account

All of you people can go die in a ditch

Is this for real? OP, you need help from people other than strangers on the internet. Professional help. People were honestly trying to help you here, and you blew up in their faces. The internet tends to lash back twice as hard when you do things like that.

Also, this thread has been reported by several users due to the comments about self-harm. SDN takes such statements seriously and we would like to remind the OP and all posters that SDN should not serve as a place to obtain counseling or other advice regarding significant psychological issues. Anyone who is contemplating harming themselves should immediately seek professional counseling advice, not rely on SDN or other non-professional resources.

Members who have serious concerns about their career and would like to post details more anonymously may do so in the Confidential Consult forum.

At this time, given the nature of the thread and the concerns expressed, the moderation staff of SDN will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.