2023-2024 UT Houston (McGovern)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Matched to my dream for almost 2 years 🤝🤍

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
MATCHED!!! Dream school, couldn't be happier!

Reactions: 6 users
I MATCHED BABY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: 8 users
HELLO FUTURE CLASSMATES!!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
It does look like McGovern was sitting on a lot of slots and holding them out of prematch.

Reactions: 2 users
Got the acceptance letter!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
IMG_5662.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
I wish McGovern would make a GroupMe over a discord 😭

Reactions: 1 users
Actually maybe once we join the Facebook someone will make one and post it in there!

Reactions: 1 user
MATCHED! Vibing to Beyonce this morning 🥳

Reactions: 4 users
OOS applicant, post interview rejection today. Good luck to everyone else!

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
matched!!! super excited to meet everyone : )

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Is McGovern similar to UTMB in sending an email telling people they’re in an alternate list or is it just everyone who didn’t get in is on the wait list? This school is my dream but I matched to a lower choice so I’m still holding out hope

Is McGovern similar to UTMB in sending an email telling people they’re in an alternate list or is it just everyone who didn’t get in is on the wait list? This school is my dream but I matched to a lower choice so I’m still holding out hope
McGovern this year is placing some but not all on the WL

Reactions: 1 user
Some have received notification already they will not be placed on a waitlist but haven't seen anyone yet who has been notified they are on waitlist.

Just got a waitlist position even though I matched at a school I ranked higher? I will be turning it down ofc but I was surprised that could happen

Got the waitlist email but I matched to my #1 school