2023-2024 UT San Antonio (Long)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Same.

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to update my courses before sending my transcript as the TMDSAS instructions say as well.
Send your final official transcript to both TMDSAS and the school you will enroll in.
Message TMDSAS in your portal to see if you need to update your most recent courses in your app, or if sending the final transcript is sufficient.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
got an email with an A off the waitlist but i will be turning it down for an offer from another school! good luck to everyone here i'm wishing the best for yall!

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just to give an update on groupme this week: 11 ppl join and 4 left

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Update for ppl on WL called them again bc I don’t have anything to do

They’re gonna make some more offers by May 15

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
did anyone join the waitlist Q&A, I wasn’t able to join, did they mention anything important?

Not really just that they were starting to make offers last week and they make a decent amount of offers until June 1 then like 1 or 2 here or there

Was the waitlist Q&A only for instate students? I have not received any thing from them in like a month.

Could someone send me the GroupMe link for accepted students?
I would also like the GroupMe link if someone would be so kind. I believe the one posted earlier has expired, or at the very least doesn’t work on my end.

Got accepted off the waitlist earlier last week and will be attending! I am overjoyed, especially considering how hard I worked on my reapplication 🥲

Reactions: 6 users
Got accepted off the waitlist yesterday morning! I had no match so it was an easy decision.
I still can't believe this is real, I had my entire reapplication prepared! I'm gonna be a doctor :giggle:

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
We lost like 5-6 people since my last update

Reactions: 2 users
Class filled according to admissions
Prob not gonna be more than 2-3 more offers if any at all

Reactions: 1 users
Class filled according to admissions
Prob not gonna be more than 2-3 more offers if any at all
I remember the zoom meeting said they expected 50-100 people off the waitlist. It doesn’t seem like they ended up getting that many but I could be wrong. Submitted my reapplication today anyway. Good luck everyone on the second time around

I remember the zoom meeting said they expected 50-100 people off the waitlist. It doesn’t seem like they ended up getting that many but I could be wrong. Submitted my reapplication today anyway. Good luck everyone on the second time around
Damn 50?? Msar said like 10-25 and that is what it looks like