2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if the “a decision has been made on your application…” is always a R or could it also be an II?
Got the R oh well, good luck to everyone this cycle!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Got the R oh well, good luck to everyone this cycle!
Did you also receive the message stating ur app was sent to AdCom for further review prior to u getting this new message? Also wishing you the best mate and towards your future endeavors. 💪

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait so you got the R before even interviewing?
Yea, you're not guaranteed one. <500 MCAT put me at a disadvantage here since they didn't do secondary essays and my retake isn't until next month. All it takes is one school though!

Reactions: 1 user
So it takes 3-4 weeks for II? I’ve had mine secondary submitted for a long while now. So I was wondering if that’s normal?

Hey guys! My application was just changed to “Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made…” is this the last step before a R/II?

How many days will I be at this stage of the application process before knowing if I got a II/R?

Hey guys! My application was just changed to “Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made…” is this the last step before a R/II?

How many days will I be at this stage of the application process before knowing if I got a II/R?
Admissions is on a rolling basis. So you can get an II or a R all the way up to next summer.

My app says "Your application has been reviewed and put on “Hold” status. Please advise us, if you submit additional information to support your application." for the bradenton campus, but Erie still says under review.

Is this basically a soft-R for the bradenton campus?

My app says "Your application has been reviewed and put on “Hold” status. Please advise us, if you submit additional information to support your application." for the bradenton campus, but Erie still says under review.

Is this basically a soft-R for the bradenton campus?
does this mean waitlisted?

I think it means your stats are lowish and if you have anything new to report later they will look at the app again
Is this something only seen in Bradenton or does Erie have this too?

Is this something only seen in Bradenton or does Erie have this too?
I’m not sure. The other LECOMs are all considered together on the same system but Bradenton is separate.
Browse through last year’s LECOM thread & see how it played out.

Members don't see this ad :)
What types of questions are asked in the asynchronous interview? Just got the II today, but I'm not sure what to expect.
Check out the Interview Feedback link in the first post of this thread, you can see comments on format and what kinds of questions they used in the past cycles

I was just checking my status on the portal, and I accidentally started a new supplemental application. I immediately went back to the home page, and it shows "in progress" now, but under the admissions status, still shows that my application is under review. Do you think I have anything to worry about, or should I be okay?

I was just checking my status on the portal, and I accidentally started a new supplemental application. I immediately went back to the home page, and it shows "in progress" now, but under the admissions status, still shows that my application is under review. Do you think I have anything to worry about, or should I be okay?

Just email them and let them know, they will cancel it for you :)

Is it normal for the informational session to be in October if you got the II invite in July? I don't think there was an earlier date. Also, does that mean it doesn't matter how long until you submit your recorded video interview as long as it is before the informational session?

Is it normal for the informational session to be in October if you got the II invite in July? I don't think there was an earlier date. Also, does that mean it doesn't matter how long until you submit your recorded video interview as long as it is before the informational session?
To your first part, I also couldn’t schedule an informational session until October. I have no idea when it’s a good time to do the interview though!

Hey everyone! Does anyone else's 'folder items' on the portal state that they don't have pre-requisites done? (Shown below)
1690765386566.png

Also, has anyone who submitted early July (1st) received an II yet?

Hey everyone! Does anyone else's 'folder items' on the portal state that they don't have pre-requisites done? (Shown below)
View attachment 375003

Mine looks like that. I also haven’t received any movement on my end…and I submitted in June.

According to admissions, they’re still looking at my record.

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone completed the interview yet that is open to talking about the experience/questions they were asked?

View attachment 375003

I have that too and last year’s thread said that’s what happens before you get an II but I haven’t gotten anything yet. submitted 6/29

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know where on the portal you can see if you got an interview?

View attachment 375003

Mine has this for the Lake Eerie campus, but I'm confused since I received a "complete" e-mail and was told "you do not need to submit anything else at this time". I also have the "admissions committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision in 30 days." update in my portal. But I haven't heard anything else.

Last edited:
Mine has this for the Lake Eerie campus, but I'm confused since I received a "complete" e-mail and was told "you do not need to submit anything else at this time". I also have the "admissions committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision in 30 days." update in my portal. But I haven't heard anything else.
The 30 days message that you received, is that from Bradenton? How long did it take for you to receive that? It says “under AdCom review” for some of us.

The 30 days message that you received, is that from Bradenton? How long did it take for you to receive that? It says “under AdCom review” for some of us.
No. My Bradenton portal still just says "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."

I have that too and last year’s thread said that’s what happens before you get an II but I haven’t gotten anything yet. submitted 6/29
I heard it takes like 3-4 weeks to hear back for II?

• Hmm
filmed my video interview, incredibly nervewracking

I got a LECOM Erie R, would I still be in consideration for Bradenton and Elmira?