2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone have a status other than "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have a status other than "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."?
Nope, that’s where I’m at as well

II Bradenton, found out through the portal
Congrats! Any idea if the status on your portal changed past "your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." before the II?

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, I have had some problems with my transcript sending so I'm not verified yet, will hopefully be verified within the week? Is this bad? I've never applied before so I don't know. I know primaries are open until late but I wanted to be ahead with everyone else.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II +1.... not sure if that's correct but I got the interview invite status change, no email yet!

Still pending secondary and I’m IS. Submitted 5/13 and verified 5/15!

I have folder items populated for Lecom Bradenton, but no email or status change. Does this mean a II is coming?? How did it work for you all?

I have folder items populated for Lecom Bradenton, but no email or status change. Does this mean a II is coming?? How did it work for you all?
The required letters and credits? I've had mine inputed for weeks now with no II yet.

Just going to leave this on all the schools I applied to, I did receive secondaries from every DO school:

Submitted all 16 DO Schools on 5/28/23... Verified 5/31/23

States: 3.73 Science, 3.77 Overall, 501 (125/122/127/127) and 508 (125/125/127/131)

For this school, secondary received: 6/21/23

II: 7/13/23

How long after getting verified did it take for you guys to receive a secondary?

Hello fellow future Doctors! My first SDN post lol! Was wondering what the folder meant with the red X’s? My secondary was processed about a week-ish ago. It is saying app is processed, sent to AdCom, and will be notified. Would you reckon this a good sign? This is my first time applying after Uni so I’m a bit new to this. Appreciate the help mates!

Last edited:
Thanks! It changed directly from that, no other status popped up in between that one and the II status
How long did that message appear between the day your secondary got processed until you got your II? Congrats!

Hello fellow future Doctors! My first SDN post lol! Was wondering what the folder meant with the red X’s? My secondary was processed about a week-ish ago. It is saying app is processed, sent to AdCom, and will be notified. Would you reckon this a good sign? This is my first time applying after Uni so I’m a bit new to this. Appreciate the help mates!
I see the same X’s as well.

Then again, I already got a pre-II R from Erie, so who knows.

Do they tell you about a pre-II R? How did you found out if you don't mind? :unsure:
They changed the portal to “a decision has been made…” and then I got the email midnight PST.

About three weeks I believe, but I was honestly surprised to get one that early. LM 63.5ish so nothing crazy on my end
Awesome, congrats! Do you know if having the folders with the X’s indicates an impending II? Because I looked through previous threads mentioning that lol.

It doesn’t!
Ahh ok. I was confused my bad! So if it mentions that my app was sent to AdCom for further review, does that mean they already saw my GPA/MCAT/AIS now the next stage is for them to check other parts of my app? Sort of like secondary screening? Apologies for the many questions m8, appreciate the help greatly!

Ahh ok. I was confused my bad! So if it mentions that my app was sent to AdCom for further review, does that mean they already saw my GPA/MCAT/AIS now the next stage is for them to check other parts of my app? Sort of like secondary screening? Apologies for the many questions m8, appreciate the help greatly!
It means that they have received all parts of your application and your file is complete and ready for review. So adcom will review your entire file now and offer an II if they want to!

what do you mean they did not like you? did u do the interview?
I didn’t get to interview. I meant that in jest because they kicked me early.

Then again, my app has flaws, so it isn’t unfounded.

It means that they have received all parts of your application and your file is complete and ready for review. So adcom will review your entire file now and offer an II if they want to!
Thank you!!

Does anyone know if the “a decision has been made on your application…” is always a R or could it also be an II?