2022-2023 Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences (PNWU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Last question dude, sorry about the bad news though, I hope you get accepted elsewhere. Did they send you the email after your portal said "Decision: Committee" or before? Thank you, I wish you best of luck in the remainder of this cycle.
I haven't been able to see my portal today because my wifi is out, but thank you for the kind words lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Finally had my last LOR come in - does it take them a while to mark your app as complete?

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
This was the case for me too! In my portal it says I submitted on 8/8 but was marked complete 8/30
oh wow same days haha. yea idk what complete date people above referred to. wonder if its the day they submitted or they day they were marked complete

Another Midwest R LMAO, was expecting this

My portal is now showing "COMMITTEE 9/14/2022" as well. I'm wondering if this is a good sign or not.

My portal doesn't say anything. I only received an email with a link to self-service and that my application is under review. The self-service portal says that there are no tasks under the check list tab. Otherwise it is blank!

My portal doesn't say anything. I only received an email with a link to self-service and that my application is under review. The self-service portal says that there are no tasks under the check list tab. Otherwise it is blank!

If you click on the apply tab at the top it will show your status, complete date, etc. Took me a sec to figure that out.

If you click on the apply tab at the top it will show your status, complete date, etc. Took me a sec to figure that out.
Thank you so much. Just checked - as of 9/7/22 it says "no decision" and status says complete 9/6/22.

does anyone know what it means if on the portal it just says "decision- committee " and then a date?? not sure if this is good or bad.

does anyone know what it means if on the portal it just says "decision- committee " and then a date?? not sure if this is good or bad.
It means that the admission committee has reviewed your application and made a decision on whether to move forward with your application and invite you to interview, put you on hold for an interview later in the cycle, or worst case scenario, reject you. You'll find out over email within the next couple of days.

when were u complete? like on the portal, what date does it say complete?

That might be good news dude. It also depends on when you submitted your secondary and were marked complete. They already started handing out rejections.
are they reviewing by complete date? i submitted secondary 8/8 but was complete like way later.

are they reviewing by complete date? i submitted secondary 8/8 but was complete like way later.
I'm not really sure, but it would make sense if they reviewed them in chronological order? I also submitted it on 8/2 and was not complete until 8/25 with no decision yet.

I'm not really sure, but it would make sense if they reviewed them in chronological order? I also submitted it on 8/2 and was not complete until 8/25 with no decision yet.
ok i submitted 8/8 and complete 8/30 so it seems like we have some wait maybe.

ok i submitted 8/8 and complete 8/30 so it seems like we have some wait maybe.
Yep, wish you the best of luck. I'll be honest, my hopes aren't too high. I'm from the midwest and a few people from the midwest already got their rejections.

• Care
Pre II R :( good luck to everyone else

+1, a bit annoying that they don’t mention regional preferences on AACOMAS to save people the money/time on applying to begin with but with that being said, wishing everyone interviewing here the best of luck and congrats to all who get As!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
+1, a bit annoying that they don’t mention regional preferences on AACOMAS to save people the money/time on applying to begin with but with that being said, wishing everyone interviewing here the best of luck and congrats to all who get As!

Yeah I’m on the other side of the country LMFAO hoping this is my only R

anyone complete in aug get an ii or pre ii R?

Pre interview R. From CA. Thought I had a decent chance.

Why does no one want me, man?

to all my fellow pre meds who got an R, keep your head up. It’s only September and PNWUCOM doesn’t know they’re missing out on y’all! Moving on to the next one

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
+1 I submitted 8/11 but complete 8/29 with no response yet

to all my fellow pre meds who got an R, keep your head up. It’s only September and PNWUCOM doesn’t know they’re missing out on y’all! Moving on to the next one
what a great message, I hope you get into your top choice dude.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I'd say you are getting a response pretty soon, just got my R, and was complete on 8/29. Best of luck to you!
When was your submission date? I was complete on 8/25 but didn't hear anything yet but I submitted on 08/01.
I'm wondering if they're going by complete or submission date