2022-2023 Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences (PNWU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thought it was just me and maybe I overlooked something on my application despite me triple checking every answer but it appears they messed up a lot of ours! Kind of odd

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody have "tasks" to do in their account? It says I have to submit LOR; don't they receive that from AACOMAS?

just found this off the email with my credentials.

If you are a new applicant – we are glad you are eager to complete your file, and we will work on them as quickly as possible and access the letters of recommendation submitted with your primary application. We will email you if your application is incomplete or we need clarification on any piece of your application.

Reactions: 1 user

I logged on today and no longer have any tasks to do. Looks like the adcoms will attach the letters themselves.

Glad to hear, still waiting to be marked complete here

complete and under review

Anyone know if its worth applying here as OOS?

Anyone know if its worth applying here as OOS?
Depends on your tolerance, about 25-30% of each class is from outside the 5 state catchment region (WA, OR, AK, ID, MT). Classmates range from all over, Cali to FL to NE and many places inbetween.

Members don't see this ad :)
Depends on your tolerance, about 25-30% of each class is from outside the 5 state catchment region (WA, OR, AK, ID, MT). Classmates range from all over, Cali to FL to NE and many places inbetween.
gotcha! Im an east coaster, thinking about applying.

anyone still not complete? i submitted secondary on the same day as receiving (7/22)

OOS but in region. Secondary finally received today.

I'm confused about where to see if the gender is correct. I got a secondary but it was just a link to where I can submit my essay. I did not get a username or password to a profile

I'm confused about where to see if the gender is correct. I got a secondary but it was just a link to where I can submit my essay. I did not get a username or password to a profile

Shortly after submission of your secondary, you will receive login information. Took about 3-4 days for me.

Once you log in, there will be a profile icon in the corner and you can click it to change some information, including your gender.

Shortly after submission of your secondary, you will receive login information. Took about 3-4 days for me.

Once you log in, there will be a profile icon in the corner and you can click it to change some information, including your gender.
Omg thank you so much! Definitely difficult to keep track of all these emails lol

When you guys submitted your secondary did you receive any sort of email confirmation immediately after submission? I submitted mine on Friday but received no confirmation so I don't know if the submission went through :/

When you guys submitted your secondary did you receive any sort of email confirmation immediately after submission? I submitted mine on Friday but received no confirmation so I don't know if the submission went through :/
I didn't receive an actual "Secondary Received" email but they sent me an email to access my portal.

After submitting the secondary and the payment it took me to a sign in page, but I have no username. Does this happen in general and did anybody receive an e-mail confirming payment went through?

After submitting the secondary and the payment it took me to a sign in page, but I have no username. Does this happen in general and did anybody receive an e-mail confirming payment went through?
you will receive a log in email after a few days

Anyone else have a "checklist" on their portal? It's asking for my LOR's but they're in my aacomas app. Seems pointless to ask me to add them in again.

Anybody else not get a username/password? I emailed admissions about it, they haven't replied in a week.

How extensive is the screening for this school? For example, I know that only 25% of applicants that apply to WCUCOM even receive secondaries. Curious to know if this school is similar.
I'm sitting in their orientation right now for class of '26, yesterday they said they got 5,000 applications, sent 3,000 secondaries and interviewed 500. Good luck to everyone!

Is any else waiting for their letters to be checked off on the student portal? I got a secondary invite 7-29 and submitted 7-31. Its been on my checklist since I got access. Just want to see if anyone is in the same boat.

Is any else waiting for their letters to be checked off on the student portal? I got a secondary invite 7-29 and submitted 7-31. Its been on my checklist since I got access. Just want to see if anyone is in the same boat.
Me

same. i submitted 7/27 and im still waiting

got portal info. says they still need my LOR. I sent them with my aacomas app so hopefully they check it off!

I just called them regarding the LORs - they said to not worry about it bc they haven’t begun processing them just yet. They said the purpose of the portal was to confirm that they got the supplemental application (other stuff will get processed in the weeks to come)

Reactions: 2 users
I just called them regarding the LORs - they said to not worry about it bc they haven’t begun processing them just yet. They said the purpose of the portal was to confirm that they got the supplemental application (other stuff will get processed in the weeks to come)
Thank you for the clarification!

Finally just got my LORs checked off after secondary was submitted 7/25. One of my last schools I was sitting on. Now we all wait for II's. Hoping for good things for everyone!

Finally just got my LORs checked off after secondary was submitted 7/25. One of my last schools I was sitting on. Now we all wait for II's. Hoping for good things for everyone!
Did you have to contact anyone about your LOR? I submitted all of mine through AACOMAS and it says that I have 17 hours left to submit my letters. Someone in this thread earlier mentioned that they were going to transfer them over and not to worry about it.

Did you have to contact anyone about your LOR? I submitted all of mine through AACOMAS and it says that I have 17 hours left to submit my letters. Someone in this thread earlier mentioned that they were going to transfer them over and not to worry about it.
No, I never got an email confirmation. Mine went down past the initial deadline, and then it reset hahaha. Don't worry!

EDIT: scratch this. Just got the email confirmation. Yours will all come soon, promise :)

Last edited:
Did yours end up being overdue? Mine is 3 days overdue now. I’m not sure if I should contact admissions?

Did yours end up being overdue? Mine is 3 days overdue now. I’m not sure if I should contact admissions?
Yeah, mine is overdue as well. I emailed admissions though and this is what they said “We will access your letters on AACOMAS and verify they meet our requirements. We are working through backlog right now and will email you if we find we are missing anything or when your file is complete.”