2022-2023 Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM-Virginia)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyones application been marked complete yet on the secondary webpage? Mine has been at screening for a month
I submitted the secondary on July 6th and was marked complete July 18th.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
How do you guys know you are stuck on screening? What does your application get, and did you ever receive a complete email?

How do you guys know you are stuck on screening? What does your application get, and did you ever receive a complete email?

When you check the status of your application, it’ll show if you’re still being screened or if you’re complete. You are not complete until they finish screening you. I wonder if students who are already complete have high stats and those of us on the lower end are still being screened…

When you check the status of your application, it’ll show if you’re still being screened or if you’re complete. You are not complete until they finish screening you. I wonder if students who are already complete have high stats and those of us on the lower end are still being screened…
I don’t think that’s how screening works tbh, pretty sure they’re just going through as they can, makes no sense to screen high vs low

I don’t think that’s how screening works tbh, pretty sure they’re just going through as they can, makes no sense to screen high vs low
I agree. I am not a high stat applicant at all.

Anyone know how long we stay in screening for on average before being marked complete?

Hello everyone! I'm a current second year at VCOM Virginia and just wanted to let you guys know that if you have any questions about my experience at VCOM, I'm more than willing to answer! Just shoot me a DM if you had questions! I can't promise that I'll be able to answer everything related to the application process, but I can try to let you know where to start looking for answers if I'm not sure! Talking with current students at schools I was interested in/applying to really helped me during the application process, so don't be hesitant to reach out! Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!

Reactions: 1 users
Finally got the complete email, been waiting for over a month lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted 6/21 and still nothing, do y’all think it’s time to reach out?

They may get to you today. I’ve been keeping tabs on their Instagram, and I believe they are wrapping up/done with orientation, so they’ll probably turn focus to apps now. Probably reach out to them in 1-2 more weeks.

Just got the complete email! :D Praying for an interview for myself and everyone here!

I randomly checked my portal today and saw something called "Interview Update Form".

Submitted 6/21 and still nothing, do y’all think it’s time to reach out?
Still waiting, I reached out to them but they didn't really say much. Just said "in review for completeness" and there's a lot of applicants so it could take a while.

Still waiting, I reached out to them but they didn't really say much. Just said "in review for completeness" and there's a lot of applicants so it could take a while.

It blows my mind how some schools have already interviewed and gave out acceptances where as others haven’t even finished verifying their first batch of secondaries

Still waiting for some sort of interview form :/

Anybody else still on screen review??

Reactions: 5 users
Just got the complete email (not a II yet). Submitted 6/22

Reactions: 1 users
I want an interview here so bad. I really want to go here 😩

I just got the complete email yesterday. I submitted secondary 6/22 so definitely a long wait- do we know when II gets sent out?

i have a new tab on my portal saying "Interview Update Form". It def was not there last week. It is right under the "Secondary Application" tab. However, I have not received a formal II yet. For reference I was complete on 8/4

edit: I was curious to see if any of you guys have this???? thanks :)

i have a new tab on my portal saying "Interview Update Form". It def was not there last week. It is right under the "Secondary Application" tab. However, I have not received a formal II yet. For reference I was complete on 8/4

Stats? Congrats!

I haven’t gotten that yet but some others have! Someone reached out to the school and it means you got an interview! The reason you haven’t gotten anything formal yet is because the interview dates haven’t been finalized :) congrats!

when did you submit secondary?

Is there a chat for Auburn campus?

How long did it take people for the application to be marked complete?

Do you only get a portal invitation if you are invited to complete a secondary?

Secondary received just now. Application pending review 6/21

Just received my secondary also and still for the discounted fee.