2022-2023 California Health Sciences University College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can someone post what the secondary questions are please?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone else interviewing next week been given the interview questions? I see in previous cycles they have had the questions before the interview but I haven’t received any. Just wanted to double check.
Interviewing this week. Have not received questions. I was told they are supposed to change the questions this cycle so I think we will be experiencing something a little different this year. Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Marked complete today. Submitted 8/2.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
II received as well! Submitted secondary on 08/08! Theres two sessions in September for this batch of IIs possibly?

II. instate and central valley. Scheduled for 9/07. Only two dates available in sept for me.

IS, Central Valley. No II yet. Complete 7/28 LM of 64. Guess it's curtains for me lol

Members don't see this ad :)
i submitted secondary yesterday. got complete email midnight. waiting and hoping for II

Any idea on when/where we can find the interview questions for this year?

Interviewed this morning. Very friendly and laid back staff, very impressed about the school. My personal interviewer seemed a little awkward and didn’t really ask me questions beyond the four they were suppose to ask, but they were still very friendly. Hoping for an A as it is my first choice!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know how long it takes to get marked complete?

Interviewed this morning. Very friendly and laid back staff, very impressed about the school. My personal interviewer seemed a little awkward and didn’t really ask me questions beyond the four they were suppose to ask, but they were still very friendly. Hoping for an A as it is my first choice!
Would you be able to share the four interview questions?

Im not sure if we are but they were very standard. You have nothing to worry about :)

It's interesting because last year's forum it says that they gave them the 4 interview questions under the FAQ section of the portal. I wonder if they will give it to us during this cycle.

It's interesting because last year's forum it says that they gave them the 4 interview questions under the FAQ section of the portal. I wonder if they will give it to us during this cycle.
They do not. They’ve changed it this year. And it was a closed interview.

OOS. LM of 66. Application completed July 30. Is this the end of the road for me?

My LM is below 64 and I just interviewed so I think you’re good. Granted I am IS

can anyone who has interviewed here kindly share their interview questions. thank you

for those of you saying they do not give us the questions for the interview in advance, were the questions still the same as last year?

for those of you saying they do not give us the questions for the interview in advance, were the questions still the same as last year?
Hi, they honestly were pretty basic interview questions. But I don’t believe we all got the same ones. For instance they start with the basic ones but then as you answer they may ask you to elaborate on your experience here or there. Also you can ask them questions so it’s really laid back. Prepare for the basic ones and you will be perfectly fine. It really just felt like a conversation with someone about your interest in medicine. Good luck :)

Hi, they honestly were pretty basic interview questions. But I don’t believe we all got the same ones. For instance they start with the basic ones but then as you answer they may ask you to elaborate on your experience here or there. Also you can ask them questions so it’s really laid back. Prepare for the basic ones and you will be perfectly fine. It really just felt like a conversation with someone about your interest in medicine. Good luck :)
it is closed file correct?? did they ask anything regarding your apps??

Is there any data on post II acceptance rate for CHSU? I'm wondering if it makes a difference if you're interviewed this early in the cycle.

LMAO thought the information session was an II for a second

Reactions: 7 users
for those of you who have interviewed here, were you asked "what are you short term and long term goals and how can CHSU help you achieve those goals?"

Apparently a few people got basic questions on here, but all of my interview questions were curve balls that I wasn't really expecting. Not necessarily hard questions just very unexpected. Was also asked an ethical question too. But will agree with one of the other comments that it was laid back and more of a conversation for me.