2022-2023 California Health Sciences University College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any IS Norcal people not receive their secondary yet? anxiously awaiting their secondary T_T

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got off the phone with admissions and here is some information:

1) They are super backed up right now and have been slow on sending out secondaries, however, they should be coming more frequently now as of 7/26. I got the impression it's one person right now doing them all (give them a raise!)
2) CASPER is no longer a requirement, but if you did do it and submitted they are still able to see it.
3) Interviews this year may be a little different from past cycles, but of course, there wasn't many details provided on this.

All in all, they were very nice and just asked for some patience as they are working as fast as they can!

EDIT: Secondary received although the website seems to have server issues atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Just got off the phone with admissions and here is some information:

1) They are super backed up right now and have been slow on sending out secondaries, however, they should be coming more frequently now as of 7/26. I got the impression it's one person right now doing them all (give them a raise!)
2) CASPER is no longer a requirement, but if you did do it and submitted they are still able to see it.
3) Interviews this year may be a little different from past cycles, but of course, there wasn't many details provided on this.

All in all, they were very nice and just asked for some patience as they are working as fast as they can!

EDIT: Secondary received although the website seems to have server issues atm.
but like are they going to take Casper into consideration if they see it?

IS Secondary received, spent my early formative years in the central valley, TIME TO COME HOMEEEEEE. However the secondary portal seems janky and buggy.

Did anyone else get an email thanking them for their interest in the PharmD program? I don't ever remember saying I was interested in it.

Did anyone else get an email thanking them for their interest in the PharmD program? I don't ever remember saying I was interested in it.
Ya I got one was like “uhhh noooo I’m applying DO….”

Reactions: 1 users
Same lol. I am like “where is my secondary”😂

Members don't see this ad :)
I had already even submitted my secondary so I straight up thought I accidentally applied to the pharmacy school or something lmao

lmao I'm on hold till my new MCAT and I thought I accidentally applied to pharm

I emailed the admission about the PharmD email and they told me to ignore that email and don't click on any links provided. They are working to understand where this is coming from too

I emailed the admission about the PharmD email and they told me to ignore that email and don't click on any links provided. They are working to understand where this is coming from too
did they say when they will be sending out the correct link for the secondaries?

I got a follow up email about the mistake at like 8PM PST.

Got an email today stating that my english credits don't count despite them passing at other schools. Anyone else have this issue?

I'm debating if it's even worth fighting over considering I'm OOS (but living IS) with minimal ties to the central valley. I didn't get a secondary back from UCDavis, but did from UCRiverside for reference.

They accepted my English courses and I promptly got my secondary!!

Anyone know how I’d go about updating them with my new MCAT score? Received mine today and it finally meets their minimum!

did anyone hear anything about IIs? Last year's thread had people getting them around 7/23/22

did anyone hear anything about IIs? Last year's thread had people getting them around 7/23/22
Not yet, admissions said they were behind this year so I am assuiming II's will be coming in the next couple of weeks.

Did anyone just get an email to fill out a survey asking for why decline offer for class of 2026....LOL

Reactions: 7 users
Did anyone just get an email to fill out a survey asking for why decline offer for class of 2026....LOL
Yes!! I thought it was a rejection and my heart sank, but it may be another glitch. What is going on lol

yes LOL and I most definitely did not decline anything? they haven't even given me a secondary...

Reactions: 2 users
Same. Just spoke to them. It’s an error. Disregard it.

Reactions: 5 users
Man I got this and was like "wait is this an R?" lol.

I really hope with all these email issues they do not send accidental IIs or As. That would be so depressing to get and then get a thing saying it was an error T.T

Reactions: 2 users
Idk with the amount of errors that keeps happening with only this school, kinda makes it not as appealing. wish they got it together

I really hope with all these email issues they do not send accidental IIs or As. That would be so depressing to get and then get a thing saying it was an error T.T
I just got an email from them saying it was an issue related to AACOMAS.... 👀👀👀👀👀

Quick question, I have been looking but cannot find much on if CHSU has student run community clinics. Anyone have info on this?