2022-2023 Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have any waitlisted people received an acceptance this cycle? If so, how long did it take them to send an acceptance after being waitlisted?
You don’t get accepted off of the waitlist until the end of the cycle which could be in May.

Members don't see this ad.

anyone from 1/20 interview waiting? maybe we will hear back this week?

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an II! The only available dates were all in March so I hope there's still some room left in the cohort! I'm nervously excited though and truly hope something good happens.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
JUST GOT THE A!! super insane!!! im going to be a doc!!! interviewed 1/20 :):):):)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
I cannot believe it!

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone from 1/25 hear back?

Reactions: 1 users
Just got my II and super excited! I hope there will be space since my interview will be in March :/

Reactions: 1 user
Just got my II and super excited! I hope there will be space since my interview will be in March :/
ask to be put on the waitlist for an earlier interview! just email or call them

The waitlist works! I was supposed to interview March 2nd but got a call last week and will be interviewing this Thursday. They’re super nice and receptive.

Members don't see this ad :)
I second the waitlist! I was supposed to interview late Feb but got moved up to the first weekend of Feb. Just be on the look out for a call!

ask to be put on the waitlist for an earlier interview! just email or call them
The waitlist works! I was supposed to interview March 2nd but got a call last week and will be interviewing this Thursday. They’re super nice and receptive.
I second the waitlist! I was supposed to interview late Feb but got moved up to the first weekend of Feb. Just be on the look out for a call!
Me, staring at this tread, wishing I knew this waitlist existed earlier 😢 I got my II 3 weeks ago but my interview is scheduled for late late Feb

Me, staring at this tread, wishing I knew this waitlist existed earlier 😢 I got my II 3 weeks ago but my interview is scheduled for late late Feb
It ain’t over till it’s over!! You never know what’s going to happen, still go in there and rock it!

I really enjoyed it honestly. I’m not so sure though because who knows how they interpreted me. I also found out that they interview 1000! So I’m just hoping something good can happen

• Care
II received today and got caught up with the 10 pages of thread before this page. Nice to meet all of you lol

Reactions: 3 users
I think ppl from 1/25 should hear back by tomorrow or Thursday. I interviewed on 2/2, so I'm waiting until next Thursday to hear something.
Nothing yet :,)

I don’t suppose we’ll get anything on the weekend? When they said 3-4 weeks I interpreted it as business weeks

got an envelope in the mail with official acceptance <3

Does anyone know approx. how much the tuition plus the COL will be?

Does anyone know approx. how much the tuition plus the COL will be?
Tuition for next year should start at ~61k, but it rises by a certain percentage every year. I remember the financial aid officer during the interview said that students typically take out 90-95k in loans per year to attend BCOM.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Is there an accepted group chat? I just paid the deposit

how many in the group are current students or faculty? the group is already over 200 o_O

• Sad
Do you have the link to the facebook group? The one that I found (the admin is the Director of Student Affairs at Burrell) has 47 members in it...
How many seats are they offering for the incoming class?

Last edited:

This is the one I saw
9B3EEC66-FC6D-4237-8760-CC94EE5CB414.jpeg

Anyone from interview date 1/31 hear back yet ?
Not yet. Something is telling me they’re way behind if 1/25 hasn’t gotten their decision either.

The 1/20 interview group got their decision on 2/9, so if anything we might hear back tomorrow earliest.

Not yet. Something is telling me they’re way behind if 1/25 hasn’t gotten their decision either.

The 1/20 interview group got their decision on 2/9, so if anything we might hear back tomorrow earliest.
hope u get in <3!!

Trash.

ACCEPTED! Interviewed 1/25! My entire family is within an hour of BCOM’s Melbourne FL site, so this makes me happy 🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users