2021-2022 University of Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How did you guys feel about your interviews?
I felt like my interview went pretty well. If it means anything I got a SUC email two weeks ago and interviewed back in October

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
I felt like my interview went pretty well. If it means anything I got a SUC email two weeks ago and interviewed back in October
Sorry to hear that. I wonder if it could've been some aspect of your written application?

Members don't see this ad :)
For OOR applicants, how long was it from when you got a secondary to when you heard about interviewing?

Reactions: 1 user
Any WAMMI applicants get an Interview invite? Especially from Idaho?

II today! Montana resident complete 9/6.

Reactions: 3 users
OOR applicant here who submitted my mission statement almost 7 weeks ago. Still havent heard back :// Should i assume a pre-secondary R at this point?

OOR applicant here who submitted my mission statement almost 7 weeks ago. Still havent heard back :// Should i assume a pre-secondary R at this point?
n=1 but it actually took me 7 weeks + 1 day, haha. It might not be over yet!

Any idea when Spokane decisions will roll out? I interviewed today. To my fellow interviewees, it was nice to meet you all! Wishing you all the best.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who received in interview invite from Idaho, did they give you an interview date?
Also, who is willing to share their stats?

Any trust applicants for the seattle campus hear back yet? I submitted secondary on 9/28 and nothing yet. Starting to get nervous.

Any Idaho got interview invite rejection? When do they send these out?

Does anyone have any idea when they send in all of their letters both the rejections and interview invites for Idaho or even MT?

Nope. Nothing yet.
I called yesterday and they said everything is backed up at the step of reviewing the submitted applications to make the interview recommendation. Not really sure how that works, because they also said the interview date range will still be the same....

Any idea when Spokane decisions will roll out? I interviewed today. To my fellow interviewees, it was nice to meet you all! Wishing you all the best.
Based on last year's thread, it looks like the soonest anyone heard back was the Tuesday after Spokane's November interview week. I know this year things are a bit different, so we'll see if history repeats itself. Wishing y'all the best too 🤞

Based on last year's thread, it looks like the soonest anyone heard back was the Tuesday after Spokane's November interview week. I know this year things are a bit different, so we'll see if history repeats itself. Wishing y'all the best too 🤞
Thanks for the info! That’s good, I was worried that yesterday was the day for A calls. Let’s keep our fingers crossed!

Does anyone have tips on how to get in touch with the SOM residency office? I have been trying to contact them via email for months and haven't heard back.

Losing hope as an OOR waiting for a secondary lol it’s due on 12/1 so i guess this is a soft R

EDIT: submitted mission statement on 9/30

• Care
Does anyone have tips on how to get in touch with the SOM residency office? I have been trying to contact them via email for months and haven't heard back.
That really sucks, I’m sorry. I don’t know about the som office, but I had to fight tooth and nail to get info out of the uw undergrad office years ago. Waiting for months is just ridiculous.

Have you just called admissions? Maybe they can pass along a message if you explain how long you’ve been waiting.

Losing hope as an OOR waiting for a secondary lol it’s due on 12/1 so i guess this is a soft R

EDIT: submitted mission statement on 9/30
I submitted my mission statement on 9/20 and heard back about 2 hours ago with the R. So you may still be in consideration or they will probably get back to you very soon.

• Care
I submitted my mission statement on 9/20 and heard back about 2 hours ago with the R. So you may still be in consideration or they will probably get back to you very soon.
Sorry about the R :(, I'm also just anticipating the R email at this point now too tbh

Any WA applicants for the seattle campus get the II email but no scheduling email yet? Got the II 10/29 but nothing since then. I’m over here worrying that I missed an email even though there’s nothing in my portal…anybody else in the same boat?

Any WA applicants for the seattle campus get the II email but no scheduling email yet? Got the II 10/29 but nothing since then. I’m over here worrying that I missed an email even though there’s nothing in my portal…anybody else in the same boat?
FWIW, I don't even think they have contacted anyone who interviewed the week of 11/1, and they said they were going by 11/12... I assume you'll get a scheduling email within the next week to schedule an interview the week of 12/6. They must be super behind.

I would reach out to the SOM office. I got the scheduling email/email to pick a date in the portal 6 days after the II.

Got the call today around 3PM!! Spokane cohort! Incredibly excited

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I sent them an email in August...follow up in September...still nothing

i just gave up on getting my question answered.

best of luck to you though!
Thanks!

I’m too impatient/stubborn hahaha
My one acceptance so far came from a school that I followed up with over the phone on specific questions.

Not saying that got me the A, it just proved that my nervousness about seeming pushy by asking reasonable questions was unfounded lol.

FWIW, I don't even think they have contacted anyone who interviewed the week of 11/1, and they said they were going by 11/12... I assume you'll get a scheduling email within the next week to schedule an interview the week of 12/6. They must be super behind.
Yup, interviewed week of 11/1 and still no update to my status. Strange since they set that deadline for themselves. Something must be up with their logistics

Got the call today around 3PM!! Spokane cohort! Incredibly excited
Me too!!! Excited is an understatement. I interviewed 11/16 for the Spokane cohort and got the acceptance call around 5 PM on 11/23.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
SUC email just now. Seattle campus, interviewed week of 11/1.

Any new Idaho interview invites this week? Also when will they finish sending their interview and reactions for interviews for Idaho?