2021-2022 Minnesota, Twin Cities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got off the waitlist!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got off the waitlist!
Congrats! Will you be attending?

Edit: Also, for us still on the waitlist, it looks like they might be going in order of interview date and selecting those with the highest committee scores? Those who reported getting off the waitlist were interviewed on 12/2 and 12/16. So RIP me who also interviewed on 12/2 :(

Members don't see this ad :)
omg what day did u interview?
1/25!
You got accepted? Congrats!! Are you IS or OOS? I’m holding out hope but it isn’t looking likely.
and yes omg sorry I phrased that weird!! hold on to hope we have no clue what order they’re taking ppl off! (at least I don’t!)

also s/o to this community, I appreciate all of you and hope for the best for us all!

1/25!

and yes omg sorry I phrased that weird!! hold on to hope we have no clue what order they’re taking ppl off! (at least I don’t!)

also s/o to this community, I appreciate all of you and hope for the best for us all!
It seems like they might be going in order by interview date. Are you instate?

are they ever gonna get through all of the interview dates? or just keep taking people off the waitlist instead 🥲

Members don't see this ad :)
I got off the waitlist today! I actually cannot believe it.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone get the new email about the new curriculum?

"Attached please find a communication from our Deans of Curriculum regarding education innovation."

there is nothing attached though lol.

Okay, so I was about a week, and a half late, but I got the call friends! I was accepted to the entering class for this fall. Thank you to everyone that provided insight to this process, and/or general support. Sending good thoughts to all those still waiting to hear. You got this!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Anyone else who interviewed early Feb still waiting for any response post interview? Don’t know at what point I reach out to admissions lol

I got off the waitlist today! I actually cannot believe it.
Congratulations! I'm low key interested in finding out if I recognize any of the folks from the day I interviewed come August. There were alot of fun people that day.😁

Congrats! Will you be attending?

Edit: Also, for us still on the waitlist, it looks like they might be going in order of interview date and selecting those with the highest committee scores? Those who reported getting off the waitlist were interviewed on 12/2 and 12/16. So RIP me who also interviewed on 12/2 :(
Decided to stick with my original decision. Hope my spot goes to one of you!

i feel like they r gonna put march ppl on the alternative waitlist tbh

Does anyone know how much waitlist movement there typically is after the ranked alternate lists come out every year? Looks like they came out today

Does anyone know how much waitlist movement there typically is after the ranked alternate lists come out every year? Looks like they came out today
Seems like last year almost none, but that was an outlier. I would say maybe 15-20 but so hard to predict. I am low 20’s this year so not sure how to feel.

Seems like last year almost none, but that was an outlier. I would say maybe 15-20 but so hard to predict. I am low 20’s this year so not sure how to feel.
So far only 1 it looks like based off the hotline, hopefully we see some more soon