2020-2021 Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences (PNWU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just withdrew my A! Hope that makes more room for one of you SDN friends!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not to sound completely neurotic...but I wonder if anybody is willing to ask if they are getting through the first Top 30 list.

I mean...the “choose one school” day has come and gone.

Not to sound completely neurotic...but I wonder if anybody is willing to ask if they are getting through the first Top 30 list.

I mean...the “choose one school” day has come and gone.
I was originally in the top 30 list, and a week later they I moved to top 20 list.. I didn't hear anything since then. I don't think they finish with the top 30 yet..

Reactions: 1 user
I was originally in the top 30 list, and a week later they I moved to top 20 list.. I didn't hear anything since then. I don't think they finish with the top 30 yet..
Oh! Thanks for the update.

Maybe they’re just moving slowly...or maybe not many people dropped out O_O.

That being said, they seem to be pecking at the Top 10 slot, as indicated from an earlier post.

Last edited:
Hey everyone!! So I was accepted yesterday, and originally was at top 30, then top 20.. so I am sure the wl is moving faster now!! Hopefully everyone will get in!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Hey everyone!! So I was accepted yesterday, and originally was at top 30, then top 20.. so I am sure the wl is moving faster now!! Hopefully everyone will get in!
Did you get off at the top 20 or did you get an email saying top 10 and then you were accepted? Just wondering because I was not ranked and then got a top 20 email yesterday.

Did you get off at the top 20 or did you get an email saying top 10 and then you were accepted? Just wondering because I was not ranked and then got a top 20 email yesterday.
So I didn't get an email about moving to top 10! In the last email I was ranked top 20. Maybe they don't email updated thanks to everyone..

Congrats!

Maybe we’re getting close to a new Top 30 list.

When I talked to the school, they apparently said that there is only a Top 30 list...and then everybody else is in the nebulous void. After the first Top 30 list is spent, then they start ranking the next Top 30.

Once again, congrats!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!

Maybe we’re getting close to a new Top 30 list.

When I talked to the school, they apparently said that there is only a Top 30 list...and then everybody else is in the nebulous void. After the first Top 30 list is spent, then they start ranking the next Top 30.

Once again, congrats!
Thank you!! Finger crossed for everyone else!

Oh! They must’ve ranked the next Top 30. I wonder if anybody else got any sort of email.

Last edited:
Oh! They must’ve ranked the next Top 30. I wonder if anybody else got any sort of email.
I also got on the top 20 new ranked list but now I’m searching for info on whether this list will move or not 🥴
#Procrastinating reapps

I also got on the top 20 new ranked list but now I’m searching for info on whether this list will move or not 🥴
#Procrastinating reapps
Congrats!

When did you get such an alert? If they went through the first round this quickly, maybe this list will move along as well.

I still haven’t received anything yet. Congrats though!

Congrats!

When did you get such an alert? If they went through the first round this quickly, maybe this list will move along as well.

I still haven’t received anything yet. Congrats though!
Thank you! I received the email ranking last week.

Thank you! I received the email ranking last week.
Okay! That is when the last person received their new Top 30 mail.

Still wonder how fast this one will go...and whether the school will make another one.

I mean...I’ve usually only seen two Top 30 lists made over the WL period, but the initial Top 30 list went by fast - all of them downed in May.

At this point, unranked means I got no chance?? Had been facing this reality but it still..

• Care
At this point, unranked means I got no chance?? Had been facing this reality but it still..
Likely yes. I am in the same boat friend. I think the May 15 movement (which lets face it, it has come and gone a few weeks ago) was the main driver behind the waitlist movement we have seen. Those seats are shuffled and filled and they re-ranked. If you arent ranked at this point (like me) its pretty much over for this cycle if you dont have acceptances elsewhere, or are not highly ranked on other waitlists.
A few more seats MIGHT open, but I doubt it will be over 30 of them

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Likely yes. I am in the same boat friend. I think the May 15 movement (which lets face it, it has come and gone a few weeks ago) was the main driver behind the waitlist movement we have seen. Those seats are shuffled and filled and they re-ranked. If you arent ranked at this point (like me) its pretty much over for this cycle if you dont have acceptances elsewhere, or are not highly ranked on other waitlists.

I'm in the same boat too...but maybe more seats could open.

After all, people from past threads have gotten in late July of sorts...and the first waitlist got polished very quickly: all in May!

From past threads, sometimes the first waitlist has gone into June and even July, so that is fast. Maybe we could get lucky and another re-rank may happen in June into July.

I'm in the same boat too...but maybe more seats could open.

After all, people from past threads have gotten in late July of sorts...and the first waitlist got polished very quickly: all in May!

From past threads, sometimes the first waitlist has gone into June and even July, so that is fast. Maybe we could get lucky and another re-rank may happen in June into July.
Yes but those who got in seem to be on the ranked list in may and June....not ranked is really a soft R at this point. Not trying to doom and gloom, just being realistic

Yes but those who got in seem to be on the ranked list in may and June....not ranked is really a soft R at this point. Not trying to doom and gloom, just being realistic

True. For now, it is a soft R. At this point, it really depends on luck and how fast this current WL can be sped through - it could be long weeks...or a short week.

Plan accordingly, I suppose. It might not be as fast as the waitlist depletion in May, but I'm really hoping and praying that this current WL goes down relatively swiftly too so a relist can happen.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, pnwu was the only one granting me an interview. My application is not strong due to low Mcat. oh my, it's painful to accept this truth. My friend who got in last cycle told me she was unranked at beginning but got reranked and got in early during first week of June. She told me her classmate even got off during July and That had really gave me hope

True. For now, it is a soft R. At this point, it really depends on luck and how fast this current WL can be sped through - it could be long weeks...or a short week.

Plan accordingly, I suppose. It might not be as fast as the waitlist depletion in May, but I'm really hoping and praying that this current WL goes down relatively swiftly too so a relist can happen.
Same. This school is only my hope!

Unfortunately, pnwu was the only one granting me an interview. My application is not strong due to low Mcat. oh my, it's painful to accept this truth. My friend who got in last cycle told me she was unranked at beginning but got reranked and got in early during first week of June. She told me her classmate even got off during July and That had really gave me hope

Join the club. I'm so nervous for this WL. This is pretty much my only realistic shot this app cycle.

Anyone has news on WL movement, please update. Thank you so much

Any peeps around these parts? They usually do things on a Thursday, if last weeks were any indication.

Any peeps around these parts? They usually do things on a Thursday, if last weeks were any indication.
It's only me but it seems this year’s thread on sdn is a lot quiter than previous year. My anxiety can't get me away from brwosing this thread. Lol

It's only me but it seems this year’s thread on sdn is a lot quiter than previous year. My anxiety can't get me away from brwosing this thread. Lol
They did seemingly blaze through the first WL in late May, which is quicker than previous years.

I’m hoping that June can finish off the second so we can move onto another one.

Seems like a lot of folks interested in Northwest aren’t on SDN...

I too am anxious, especially since I’m unranked ;n;.

Last edited:
hi everyone, i hope to hear any WL movement. and you you all enjoy this summer so far

Hello all! The waitlist is moving! I was on top 20 three weeks ago and received acceptance last week. Seems like they’re moving 10 per week

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Hello all! The waitlist is moving! I was on top 20 three weeks ago and received acceptance last week. Seems like they’re moving 10 per week
Were you added to the top 20 three weeks ago (May 20th you got an email) or had you been ranked before that?
Also, what day were you accepted?

Most important, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Were you added to the top 20 three weeks ago (May 20th you got an email) or had you been ranked before that?
Also, what day were you accepted?

Most important, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Oh yeah. Weren’t you Top 20 from a few weeks ago? Any change in your status?

Congrats!

If you remember, do you recall your call coming on a Thursday? That seems to be when the big movements happen.

Yeah, I got an email on the 20th saying I was top 20 (previously not ranked). No change in status.
Oh! Okay! Maybe they’re just slow moving at the moment.

Wonder if you can call them to see if you’re now in Top 10…or on the cusp of getting called?

Still unranked in my neck of the woods ;n;.

Congrats!

If you remember, do you recall your call coming on a Thursday? That seems to be when the big movements happen.
Yes expect your call on a Thursday. They didn’t notify me about being top 10. Only top 20 notification email and then acceptance.

Yes expect your call on a Thursday. They didn’t notify me about being top 10. Only top 20 notification email and then acceptance.
Oh! Okay!

Hopefully the waitlist keeps moving…and I hope I get on the next one, if possible.

Fingers really crossed…and congrats again!

I got my acceptance call at 1:30 today! I never received a ranking email (always a chance I missed it but I really don't think I did), so the call caught me by surprise, but I am very excited! I was previously enrolled in the MAMS program, so that means there will be another spot opening up for that. Good luck everyone!

I got my acceptance call at 1:30 today! I never received a ranking email (always a chance I missed it but I really don't think I did), so the call caught me by surprise, but I am very excited! I was previously enrolled in the MAMS program, so that means there will be another spot opening up for that. Good luck everyone!
Wait. What?! No Top 30?!

Maybe check Spam?

Oh you are right! It was in my spam. I received the top 10 email on Monday apparently! But that was my only ranking email.
Oh! Okay!

I thought they only emailed on Thursday. Guess I’m wrong.

Congrats! Did that mean they re-ranked? There was somebody who was on the Top 20 list from a few weeks ago who still wasn’t called as of yesterday?

You sure you weren’t ranked earlier?

Oh! Okay!

I thought they only emailed on Thursday. Guess I’m wrong.

Congrats! Did that mean they re-ranked? There was somebody who was on the Top 20 list from a few weeks ago who still wasn’t called as of yesterday?

You sure you weren’t ranked earlier?
Yes, I just went through my emails to make sure, and I never received another ranking email. I did get the email saying I was unranked on 5/7, so that means I was not a part of the original top 30.

Yes, I just went through my emails to make sure, and I never received another ranking email. I did get the email saying I was unranked on 5/7, so that means I was not a part of the original top 30.
Oh! Okay. That means they must’ve crafted a new Top 30 list, which means peasandcarrots should’ve gotten a call.

Congrats anyways! I’m still waiting on my end - still unranked.

Oh! Last question: What state are you from? Are you from the Pacific Northwest states or outside that ring?