2020-2021 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mine is still stuck on "
We have received your supplemental application. The review process will now begin. You will be notified as updates are made. Thank you."

Should I be worried?
No, I have that too and from what I hear this is the part where we wait for an interview!

Members don't see this ad.

No! It's so early in the cycle, especially with COVID no one knows what the timeline is anymore. Don't forget, LECOM B operates its admission cycle completely separately from main LECOM due to regulations in Florida. Do not try to compare the movement of things at the other LECOM campuses with LECOM B. As far as the admissions process goes, treat main LECOM and LECOM B as two different schools.

So that message just means they're reviewing my application? It's the same thing as Erie's "application is currently under review" message?

So that message just means they're reviewing my application? It's the same thing as Erie's "application is currently under review" message?
I believe it just means they have received your supplemental. I think, once they actually process it the status changes again to "it's been sent to the admissions committee for further review." Could be wrong tho... LECOM use to have a page that explained what all the portal statuses meant in detail. Would be interesting if someone still has this link?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I believe it just means they have received your supplemental. I think, once they actually process it the status changes again to "it's been sent to the admissions committee for further review." Could be wrong tho... LECOM use to have a page that explained what all the portal statuses meant in detail. Would be interesting if someone still had this link?

Thanks!!!

Reactions: 1 user
The LECOM B portal updates are a little different than Erie. After the "We have received your supplemental application..." it should change to "Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made." This has not happened for me, I submitted LECOM B supplemental 6/24.
That’s where mine just hit today.

Do I have to submit my AIS again if I already did it for Erie? If I do, would I have to wait until I get an email saying that they don't have my MCAT score?

Do I have to submit my AIS again if I already did it for Erie? If I do, would I have to wait until I get an email saying that they don't have my MCAT score?
I submitted it again after I did LECOM B supplemental and my application was put under review a few days later

I submitted it again after I did LECOM B supplemental and my application was put under review a few days later
So would I have to wait until I get LECOM B supplemental in order to submit it again?

So would I have to wait until I get LECOM B supplemental in order to submit it again?
That's what I did. I submitted my AIS for a second time right after I submitted my LECOM B supplemental. I just wasn't sure if LECOM B could see the first form so I just did it twice, I figured it couldn't hurt haha

Yeah, cause they're 2 different ADCOMS entirely, so I don't think there's any "cross-talk" so to speak; B can't see what's on Erie's portal/file, and vice versa.

But the portal seems to be the same when you go to submit your AIS scores?

I received two emails to submit my AIS score from both Bradenton and Erie, but it seems that the website is the same. There isn't a place to designate the campus you are submitting your scores for. If I've already submitted my AIS for Erie, do I need to submit it again?

But the portal seems to be the same when you go to submit your AIS scores?

I received two emails to submit my AIS score from both Bradenton and Erie, but it seems that the website is the same. There isn't a place to designate the campus you are submitting your scores for. If I've already submitted my AIS for Erie, do I need to submit it again?
The portal is the same because they are all "LECOM". But because B is in Florida and they have weird regulations, B is basically its own school (that's why they have their own primary on AACOMAS). I would submit the AIS twice and call admissions at B in a week or so to make sure they got it if you're worried.

Members don't see this ad :)
The portal is the same because they are all "LECOM". But because B is in Florida and they have weird regulations, B is basically its own school (that's why they have their own primary on AACOMAS). I would submit the AIS twice and call admissions at B in a week or so to make sure they got it if you're worried.
how do you submit it twice I do not see where I can submit it. I only submitted one but I applied to both.

Check your portals, some IIs have gone out! Congrats to all!

Congrats everyone. *sits here patiently*

And by 'patiently,' I mean checking my portal every 20 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Just recieved a II. Yay! For anyone who is curious, my secondary was verified for completion & under review on July 13th. On July 15th (Today) it states that I have been selected for an interview.

Just recieved a II. Yay! For anyone who is curious, my secondary was verified for completion & under review on July 13th. On July 15th (Today) it states that I have been selected for an interview.

Wow! Congrats!!

Are you guys getting emails actually saying the words "complete?" My last email from either B or Erie was that they received my secondary and the review process would begin. I'm starting to wonder if I'm actually incomplete and I don't know it.

Congrats! Did you get an email about this or just check your portal? I haven't received an email, but my portal now shows this. It says if I didn't get an invite, then I wouldn't see the dropdown menu, but I do. Does that mean I did get an II? Just a little confused, anxious, and neurotic! :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 1.18.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 1.18.48 PM.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 207
Congrats!! When did you submit your secondary application?

II at Bradenton today! Just checked my portal, have not been contacted via email yet.
Application was complete on 6/21
LM 65.8, WARS 65, AIS 124

Last edited:
Congrats! Did you get an email about this or just check your portal? I haven't received an email, but my portal now shows this. It says if I didn't get an invite, then I wouldn't see the dropdown menu, but I do. Does that mean I did get an II? Just a little confused, anxious, and neurotic! :)
Yes, go to the admissions tab, scroll all the way down and click "View admissions status" and it should now say you have an interview for B

II just now on portal!! verified 5/13, competed like late June, I received Erie’s first so this is wacky.

Hoping they're not done sending out II's for today!! I have one for the Seton Hill campus but would love to get some love from Bradenton too!

I would just like a single II whatsoever. Crazy that you all are hearing so quickly, congrats!

Reactions: 4 users
My Bradenton app was under review since 7/3 :( Hopefully I get some love soon from them also

What you have screenshotted looks like a page you check once you have scheduled your interview. I haven't done that yet. You need to select "Admission status" once you log in and click on Admissions.

Man I submitted my secondary on 6/17... maybe I have a soft R...

II on portal!! AACOMAS was verified on 5/21, and secondary was submitted on 7/2.
Did your admission status change from "the review process will now begin" to "under review" or did it go straight to an II? Congrats!!

Did your admission status change from "the review process will now begin" to "under review" or did it go straight to an II? Congrats!!

Thank you!! And if I remember correctly it said something along the lines of your supplemental application was received and will be sent to the admissions committee for further review...and now the portal says "Congratulations! You have been selected for an interview at LECOM Bradenton. You will be sent instructions by email for scheduling the date on our portal."

Hope that helps, good luck!!

Hahaha thanks guys, that cheered me up a bit. I'm taking a stats course this fall and trying to decide if I want to find a bio class to take to (theoretically) bring my sGPA above that 3.2 threshold.

Reactions: 2 users
For people who received interview invites today by checking the portal: have you scheduled your interview, or are you waiting to receive the email with instructions?

For people who received interview invites today by checking the portal: have you scheduled your interview, or are you waiting to receive the email with instructions?
I scheduled it, just a portal thing. I wanted my II scheduled as fast as possible. Also does anyone know what time zone this is in LOL

For the IIs are they the same format at LECOM- Erie? If not, what is the format?
Thanks!!

Thank god I checked this forum because I got an II today also!

What's the deal with these scheduled interview/zoom dates? Is the "opportunity to speak to a faculty member" actually an interview or is it just a time for us to ask them questions about LECOM?

A little confused about the scheduling of the IIs. On the email it doesn't say anything about needing to schedule a specific time, just that when you are ready to do the interview to click on the link in the email. Do we need to schedule the interview for a specific time in the portal as well??

Is anyone's status still on "We have received your supplemental application. The review process will now begin. You will be notified as updates are made. Thank you"? I submitted on July 1st, not sure what pace they move at in terms of processing applications

Reactions: 2 users