2019 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Entering 2016)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone else have an interview for the 3rd yet? Or the 11th in SJ? They have had my supplemental for a few weeks now but they are waiting for my PCAT to be verified on PharmCAS which should happen tomorrow or Friday. It would be super short notice but I hope to get the interview on the 3rd.

Members don't see this ad.

Im in a bit of a pickle. Does anyone know how strict they are about the requirement of finishing 5/8 listed science prerequisites by December 2015? I have 4/8. And currently enrolled in a combined Human Anatomy and Physiology course that is 8 months long, so my final grade won't be posted until end of Winter term. I guess completing half of this course by December doesn't count as being done with one of the prerequisite does it? :/ Ah scared this means I'll have to wait until next cycle?

My understanding is that it is pretty strict on that one. I have a 3.8 GPA and Dr. Park told me on the Virtual Fair that unless I had the 5/8 finished that I would not get an interview invite.

Question for those of you who have submitted your supplemental, how long after sending it in did you get an email/call for an interview?
Sorry for late response. A little less than a week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Long enough for you to get your point across. It is the quality of your resp

thats great! Which campus are you going to interview?
Henderson I'm so nervous it's tommorow!!!!

Henderson I'm so nervous it's tommorow!!!!

Good luck to you and everyone else tomorrow!!! Just be yourself and you will be fine. I was nervous too and know how you are feeling. Just be positive and show them who you are and why you are a good candidate for the school.

Reactions: 1 user
Best of luck tomorrow everyone!! Just like Dinht85 said, be yourself. They want to know who you are and be truthful! There will be P1 students walking around to ask any questions you may have about the school. Please don't be shy in the interview and ask questions to the professor interviewing you. They want to see your interest in the school as well. I also highly recommend sending Thank You emails to your interviewer and Dean Stolte within 24 hours of the interview.
Hope this helps and once again, Good Luck!!

Reactions: 2 users
Best of luck tomorrow everyone!! Just like Dinht85 said, be yourself. They want to know who you are and be truthful! There will be P1 students walking around to ask any questions you may have about the school. Please don't be shy in the interview and ask questions to the professor interviewing you. They want to see your interest in the school as well. I also highly recommend sending Thank You emails to your interviewer and Dean Stolte within 24 hours of the interview.

:) I did the same thing. It's helpful to send Thank You emails.

I will piggy back this message, Good Luck tomorrow for those who will be interviewing! BE YOURSELF! Ask Questions! And Thank you emails w/in 24hrs looks good :) I did that as well.

Sorry for late response. A little less than a week.
My supplemental was delivered to Roseman today... but im still waiting for my GPA to be verified. Do you think they will need to wait until that is received before i hear anything? Thanks!

My supplemental was delivered to Roseman today... but im still waiting for my GPA to be verified. Do you think they will need to wait until that is received before i hear anything? Thanks!

Yes, you will have to wait until your gpa is verified through pharmcas for an interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck to everyone who has an interview tomorrow. Just remember to go in and be a social butterfly, ask many questions, and smile! Treat your interview as if it is a conversation with the professor don't just answer the question than go mute. They want to get to know you as a person, they already know who you are on paper! Be genuine and let your passion for pharmacy shine!!!! Oh, and for those of you who are worried about the writing assessment, don't sweat it. It was super easy!

Did you receive an email from them stating that they received it?

Hey guys,
So I had my interview Tuesday and was not that bad.
I am wondering if I should send a thank you letter? Should I send it to the dean, dr park, and my interviewer? And what did you say in the email? What did you put as the subject?
Thanks

Hey guys,
I am wondering if I should send a thank you letter? Should I send it to the dean, dr park, and my interviewer? And what did you say in the email? What did you put as the subject?
Thanks
If you are going to send a thank you letter, I would send it to Dr. Park because she is the one in charge of the whole thing. I personally did not send one and got in, it didn't really occur to me to send one. Just thank them for the opportunity and and complement what you liked about the school and say something along the lines of hopefully seeing them all again next year.

Hey guys,
Thanks
Nice! What are your stats if you don't mind?

I just receieved an email saying they receieved my pharmCAS and Supplemental applications and now they are reveiwing them.

Hopefully I hear from them soon! :xf:

I just receieved an email saying they receieved my pharmCAS and Supplemental applications and now they are reveiwing them.

Hopefully I hear from them soon! :xf:
What date did you e-submit your pharmcas?? I'm still waiting :(

What date did you e-submit your pharmcas?? I'm still waiting :(

PharmCAS Esubmitted: 10/11
Transcripts received: 10/21
Supplemental mailed: 10/13
PharmCAS application verified: 11/05

Did pharmCAS verify your application?

PharmCAS Esubmitted: 10/11
Transcripts received: 10/21
Supplemental mailed: 10/13
PharmCAS application verified: 11/05

Did pharmCAS verify your application?
Im still waiting for PHARMCAS to verify, but I esubmitted on 10/22 and my transcripts were already received before that.

Im still waiting for PHARMCAS to verify, but I esubmitted on 10/22 and my transcripts were already received before that.
yay I just got the email that it was verified!!! WOO HOO! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys! Im new to thisforum, how u observe the pharmcas science gpa and overal gpa ?? Please see my attachment pic
image.jpg

Hey guys, Roseman received my supplemental on Wednesday and they sent me the interview invitation email on Thursday...so I got the interview for January 12, 2016 @henderson ... I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Who else has an interview for January 12?

Hey guys, Roseman received my supplemental on Wednesday and they sent me the interview invitation email on Thursday...so I got the interview for January 12, 2016 @henderson ... I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. Who else has an interview for January 12?
Nice! They don't have interview dates for December?

Congrats for the interview invitation!

They received my applications on Friday, hopefully I will hear from them this week. Do you mind sharing your stats?
Best of luck in your interview.

They received my applications on Friday, hopefully I will hear from them this week. Do you mind sharing your stats?
I never received a confirmation email from Roseman... My application said it was delivered by USPS a week ago, but my PHARMCAS was just verified on Friday afternoon. Should I email them?

I never received a confirmation email from Roseman... My application said it was delivered by USPS a week ago, but my PHARMCAS was just verified on Friday afternoon. Should I email them?

@RphCat Since your PharmCAS was verified on Friday, I would say wait till Monday. If you do not hear from them by Monday, then Email them.

Mine was verified on Thursday and I received the Email on Friday.

Thanks, pcat 77 and gpa 3.54...6/8 courses done and 2 in progress

Last edited:
@RphCat Since your PharmCAS was verified on Friday, I would say wait till Monday. If you do not hear from them by Monday, then Email them.

Mine was verified on Thursday and I received the Email on Friday.
Just got the email that they are reviewing my supplemental. It says they will be "finishing conducting interviews by April"... pretty vague lol

Just got the email that they are reviewing my supplemental. It says they will be "finishing conducting interviews by April"... pretty vague lol

Good luck and keep us posted :)

Hi everyone, just wondering if those who had interview on 11/3 heard back anything yet? Did anyone receive a call or an admission email?

Last edited:
How long did it take roseman to contact you guys for an interview? My application was received over a week ago just wondering how long I'll be waiting.

How long did it take roseman to contact you guys for an interview? My application was received over a week ago just wondering how long I'll be waiting.

Since the next interviews are not until January I think they are just waiting for more applications to be more selective.

For those who have been accepted, what files have you submitted so far other than the Acceptance Offer, $1k tuition deposit, and Proof of ID?

I feel like the insurance and financial aid portion of the acceptance email requires us to work on it within the next few months. I'm just trying to make sure I'm on the right track

For those who have been accepted, what files have you submitted so far other than the Acceptance Offer, $1k tuition deposit, and Proof of ID?

I feel like the insurance and financial aid portion of the acceptance email requires us to work on it within the next few months. I'm just trying to make sure I'm on the right track
So far, that is all that they want from us. According to the insurance portion it says you can not even log in to accept or decline until I believe July or early August (you need to double check). Also, you can't apply for financial aid until you have completed your taxes for the year which you obviously can't do until you get your W2. Starting in January, I'm going to start getting my recommended vaccines (especially Hep vaccines) since they are a series of shots and you have to start early. I hope this helps!

So far, that is all that they want from us. According to the insurance portion it says you can not even log in to accept or decline until I believe July or early August (you need to double check). Also, you can't apply for financial aid until you have completed your taxes for the year which you obviously can't do until you get your W2. Starting in January, I'm going to start getting my recommended vaccines (especially Hep vaccines) since they are a series of shots and you have to start early. I hope this helps!
Hi, I have been accepted too :) but I'm just wondering where is the list of recommended vaccines at? Is it part of the attachments? It seems like I don't have it though :/

Last edited:
Hi, I have been accepted too :) but I'm just wondering where is the list of recommended vaccines at? Is it part of the attachments? It seems like I don't have it though :/
Congrats on your acceptance! No, they haven't given it to us yet. I got mine from a friend who was a student at Roseman. He said they will give it to us in January or February.

Congrats on your acceptance! No, they haven't given it to us yet. I got mine from a friend who was a student at Roseman. He said they will give it to us in January or February.
Do you mind sharing the required vaccines so I can start early as well? my email is [email protected] thank you very much!