2019 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Entering 2016)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got accepted!!!! Along with Hoangmy!!!!! See you all next year. Alex, we made it!!
I got my acceptance email today as well!!! I'm so happy for everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
There is an interview coming up in mid-November that a friend of mine is attending, sorry I don't know the exact date.

Congratulations on your acceptance!
Thank you! Was her pharmcas already verified? They don't send invitations unless its verified, correct?

Thank you! Was her pharmcas already verified? They don't send invitations unless its verified, correct?
Yes they wait until it is verified from what I can see, since she got the invite after verification.

Congratulations to all who got accepted!

Reactions: 1 users
congrats everyone! i submitted my pharmcas last night for roseman and a few other schools... i hope to at least get an interview! :)

Reactions: 1 user
I thought so too..
That's if they really want you. If they don't really want you, they go through more interviews. They can let you know up to a day before school starts. It's very nerve racking, but that's how they do it.

Just wrote the pcat. Unofficial score 70 PR. GPA 3.3 with academic forgiveness. Do you guys think I should rewrite the pcat or go ahead and try to apply?

Just wrote the pcat. Unofficial score 70 PR. GPA 3.3 with academic forgiveness. Do you guys think I should rewrite the pcat or go ahead and try to apply?
Just personally, I would apply. 70 isn't a bad score.

You should apply definitely

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

I agreed with the other two. You should definitely apply. There's no need to retake the pcat.

I would definitely apply. The pcat is a very small portion of your points. I had an embarrassingly low pcat score and still got an interview and ended up getting an admissions offer. Don't stress over it. Just work on making your essay questions stand out and then sell yourself during your interview. Good luck.

Thank you all! And congrats :) I hope to see u guys next year. Do you have any tips on what is important for them or what they mostly look for? Well rounded / health care passionate candidates.. etc?

Thank you all! And congrats :) I hope to see u guys next year. Do you have any tips on what is important for them or what they mostly look for? Well rounded / health care passionate candidates.. etc?
90% of what they talked about was teamwork. Although my interview was more like a conversation rather than a Q&A scenario, all we were talking about was my leadership experience as lead technician at my job. Just be yourself, I know that's probably all you hear but trust me, they know when you are not being genuine. smile and let your passion for pharmacy shine. they will definitely notice it!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! Wow congrats to all who have been accepted! Just received confirmation that my my supplemental was received this am! Had already received confirmation of my PharmCas!

Hi! Wow congrats to all who have been accepted! Just received confirmation that my my supplemental was received this am! Had already received confirmation of my PharmCas!
Wonder when the next interviews will be??? Hmm

If I am still waiting for my PHARMCAS gpa but I have esubmitted already, should I send in my supplemental application?

Hey! When did you submit your supplemental?

Hello everyone.. anyone got accepted for utah campus?

If I am still waiting for my PHARMCAS gpa but I have esubmitted already, should I send in my supplemental application?

I am in the same position. I submitted my pharmcas application on the 11th and my transcripts were received on the 21st. Now, I am waiting for the GPA calculation. However; I already mailed my supplemental on the 13th.

Yes you should send in the supplemental right away. Roseman received my supplemental before my gpa was verified. As soon as I got confirmation of my gpa from pharmcas, I recieved an interview.

do u guys how long all the essay answers r supposed to be? I'm working on supplimental app

Yes you should send in the supplemental right away. Roseman received my supplemental before my gpa was verified. As soon as I got confirmation of my gpa from pharmcas, I recieved an interview.
Ok I will get started on it! Thank you

Hey! When did you submit your supplemental?
Hmmm, I did as well. And still no reply saying they received it. Did they send you an email? Do you think I should call? Thanks!
Yes they sent me an email. But I mailed it from Las Vegas so that's probably why they received it Already. If u don't live very close to the school then it's most likely taking longer to get there! I would try emailing to check within a couple of days???

Yes they sent me an email. But I mailed it from Las Vegas so that's probably why they received it Already. If u don't live very close to the school then it's most likely taking longer to get there! I would try emailing to check within a couple of days???

Last edited:
Thank you! I was notified they received it on Thursday (A day after I sent it). But, I still did not receive an email...maybe by tomorrow

How were you notified? I sent mine on the 13th and still did not hear from them.

How were you notified? I sent mine on the 13th and still did not hear from them.
I meant that UPS notified me that it has been received. But, I did not receive an email from Roseman yet.

I meant that UPS notified me that it has been received. But, I did not receive an email from Roseman yet.

Oh ok. I did not either, it has been two weeks exactly since the time I emailed my supplemental. I will contact them on Monday, if I do not hear from them by then. Good luck to you @dreamchaserRx :)

do u guys how long all the essay answers r supposed to be? I'm working on supplimental app

The essays does not have a length requirement. To be honest, it can be as short or as long as you want, just make sure you get the questions answered and get your point across strongly. I had about 1 paragraph for each.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! :) I just received an invitation for an interview this morning!
Just emailed the school back to let them know which interview session I would like to attend!!!!!!!​

Just emailed the school back to let them know which interview session I would like to attend!!!!!!!​

Good Luck!

Good luck geeloiz! What were your stats if you don't mind me asking? :)

Im in a bit of a pickle. Does anyone know how strict they are about the requirement of finishing 5/8 listed science prerequisites by December 2015? I have 4/8. And currently enrolled in a combined Human Anatomy and Physiology course that is 8 months long, so my final grade won't be posted until end of Winter term. I guess completing half of this course by December doesn't count as being done with one of the prerequisite does it? :/ Ah scared this means I'll have to wait until next cycle?

Nice! Is your pharmcas application verified?

Do you have the available dates for interviews at Henderson? Wondering what dates in November and December are left. Thanks!

Long enough for you to get your point across. It is the quality of your resp
thats great! Which campus are you going to interview?

Question for those of you who have submitted your supplemental, how long after sending it in did you get an email/call for an interview?