2019 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Entering 2016)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Heard anything yet, anyone? For ED admissions.

Members don't see this ad.

are you all doing the mba program as well? How many classes is it? Does anyone know how it is scheduled?

Heard anything yet, anyone? For ED admissions.
No, I definitely will post on here when I do. Now I am under the assumption it wont be until the 23rd. Even though Dr. Park stated we should hear well before that date, doesn't look like it obviously. :-(

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
are you all doing the mba program as well? How many classes is it? Does anyone know how it is scheduled?
3-additional courses for MBA both P1 & P2 year... take them over the summer before PharmD classes start. For P3 year there is a total of 6 MBA courses taken during block 3.1 and 3.2

total MBA courses = 12

Hey guys,

I sent my supplemental application although my pharmCAS has not yet been sent to my schools. However; I did not hear anything from the school saying they received my supplemental. Will they inform me if they receive it?

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I sent my supplemental application although my pharmCAS has not yet been sent to my schools. However; I did not hear anything from the school saying they received my supplemental. Will they inform me if they receive it?

Thanks!
Yes you will get an email notifying you they received your application

Yes you will get an email notifying you they received your application

Thank you for the information. How long did it take them to send the email? I mailed my application on the 13th.

Thank you for the information. How long did it take them to send the email? I mailed my application on the 13th.
It took them a few weeks to send me a response. I mailed my application on 8/28/15 I was notified receipt on 9/23/15... but they had to wait for my grades to be verified and completed with Pharmcas which happened on 9/30/15.

It took them a few weeks to send me a response. I mailed my application on 8/28/15 I was notified receipt on 9/23/15... but they had to wait for my grades to be verified and completed with Pharmcas which happened on 9/30/15.

Great, thank you and good luck! :)

I'm thinking we won't hear back until this Friday as well. My friend had an interview last Friday for another school and found out he got accepted yesterday. Then again, he told me there were only 15 people there for the interview.

Last edited:
I'm thinking we won't hear back until this Friday as well. My friend had an interview last Friday for another school and found out he got accepted yesterday. Then again, he told me there were only 15 people there for the interview.

At this rate, probably after the 23rd! What school did your friend apply to?

No, I definitely will post on here when I do. Now I am under the assumption it wont be until the 23rd. Even though Dr. Park stated we should hear well before that date, doesn't look like it obviously. :-(
How did your interview go? And how long did it last?

Check your E-Mails everyone! I got accepted!! Woohoo!! See you there next year class of 2019!! Good luck to you Tommy and Hoang!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Check your E-Mails everyone! I got accepted!! Woohoo!! See you there next year class of 2019!! Good luck to you Tommy and Hoang!

Congrats!!!!!! Is this Alex??? Nothing yet for me, hopefully tomorrow or Friday.

3-additional courses for MBA both P1 & P2 year... take them over the summer before PharmD classes start. For P3 year there is a total of 6 MBA courses taken during block 3.1 and 3.2

total MBA courses = 12
Thank you! Do u know the extra cost as well?

I also got accepted! All this hard work finally paid off :soexcited:

Looking forward to this coming year!

Hey guys,

Thanks!
They will inform you. I got an email about 2 weeks after I sent in my application.

2.75 cumulative prior to academic forgiveness
5 years pharmacy tech experience in both retails and compounding
1 year ER scribe experience
B.S. in biology

I performed very poorly in my initial years as an undergraduate, which definitely shows in my GPA. I'm quite fortunate that Roseman allowed academic forgiveness, without it I don't think I would have a chance to show how much I have changed. I don't have an exact GPA with academic forgiveness, but if I were to ballpark it, I would say 3.15
Can you tell me which school did you attend to interview?

Congrats! How did you decide which campus you want to attend? Did she give you a choice or did she assign it to you?

I believe we are able to request which campus we want to attend on our supplemental application. I chose Henderson as primary with South Jordan as the secondary. The email I received stated that I have been chosen for the Henderson location, which works out for me since I just bought a house in Las Vegas.

2.75 cumulative prior to academic forgiveness
5 years pharmacy tech experience in both retails and compounding
1 year ER scribe experience
B.S. in biology

I performed very poorly in my initial years as an undergraduate, which definitely shows in my GPA. I'm quite fortunate that Roseman allowed academic forgiveness, without it I don't think I would have a chance to show how much I have changed. I don't have an exact GPA with academic forgiveness, but if I were to ballpark it, I would say 3.15

Congrats!!! do you mind if I ask what your pcat composite score was? or even just a range? I submitted my pharmcas last night, going to get the supplemental done this weekend.

Congrats!!! do you mind if I ask what your pcat composite score was? or even just a range? I submitted my pharmcas last night, going to get the supplemental done this weekend.

Since they had a BS I dont think the PCAT is required.

COngrats! Do you mind sharing your stats please?
BS in Biology
Overall GPA 3.1, last 60 credits 3.4 (rough freshman year)
6 years Retail Pharmacy Technician Experience and 8 months in Long Term Care Pharmacy
~800 hours of Volunteer Experience

Thank you for that, well that definitely confirms it. :)
My last name starts with a B and I know of another person who was accepted yesterday that started with a G. See you next year!

My last name starts with a B and I know of another person who was accepted yesterday that started with a G. See you next year!
Congrats! I got accepted yesterday as well. My last name starts with T

CONGRATS SEE YA!!

I got accepted!!!! Along with Hoangmy!!!!! See you all next year. Alex, we made it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I got accepted!!!! Along with Hoangmy!!!!! See you all next year. Alex, we made it!!
That's awesome!! Natalie also got in! We have a great class, can't wait to see you all next year Class of 2019!!

Congrats! Does anyone know how many got accepted out of everyone that applied?

Congrats Natalie for me!!! See you all next year as well! :soexcited:

I got in TOO! YAY! ;)... I Don't think it is in alphabetical order you guys!

I'm in at Henderson!!!! See you all next year!!