2019 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Entering 2016)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can you please tell me when was your interview?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
1/26

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I am now just worried. As I have heard that earlier many students got acceptance within 3 days after their interview.

You are talking about the people who had their interviews on 1/26 right? Since there has yet been a post from anyone who interviewed on 2/9 about being accepted, I'm guessing they haven't sent out any acceptance emails yet.

I think they are now pooling together profiles from the people who interviewed on 2/9 with the people who are going to interview tomorrow and count these two sessions of interviews as one batch to make their decision on. The people who interview tomorrow might get the email the same time as us, the people who interviewed on 2/9.

Reactions: 1 users
You are talking about the people who had their interviews on 1/26 right? Since there has yet been a post from anyone who interviewed on 2/9 about being accepted, I'm guessing they haven't sent out any acceptance emails yet.

I think they are now pooling together profiles from the people who interviewed on 2/9 with the people who are going to interview tomorrow and count these two sessions of interviews as one batch to make their decision on. The people who interview tomorrow might get the email the same time as us, the people who interviewed on 2/9.
Yeah many people from 26th January got mail within 2 days. I am waiting for 9th February. Hopefully that is true that no one has yet heard back from that day. However, isn't roseman do rolling base admission it means that makes decision after every interview rather than pooling after bunch of interview? I am not sure about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah many people from 26th January got mail within 2 days. I am waiting for 9th February. Hopefully that is true that no one has yet heard back from that day. However, isn't roseman do rolling base admission it means that makes decision after every interview rather than pooling after bunch of interview? I am not sure about it.

This is so stressful. I just want to know.

is there something wrong? may be when they sent email? because last time i got "good luck for interview email" from Dr. park after interview day but it says it sent before. I don't know it just my estimation

is there something wrong? may be when they sent email? because last time i got "good luck for interview email" from Dr. park after interview day but it says it sent before. I don't know it just my estimation
Hi Everyone, I was interviewed on 2/9 as well. I really think they are grouping the 2/9 interviewees with today's interviewees . Today marks exactly 2 weeks from the 2/9 interview date. Technically they still have one more week to make up their minds, which means one more week of agonizing torture!!

CV621 interviewed the same day as me on 1/26. We both heard back 2 days after.
We know. But for some reason, people who had interview on 2/9 (including myself) haven't heard anything yet. I am assuming it really is going to take 3 weeks.

wait

Last edited:
We might get a response today : )

Just my guess

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted! I'm going to be attending at the SJ campus.

Last edited:
Did anyone heard back from 9th feb interview round?

Not yet ...

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you think we'll get a response today for the 2/9 interviewees? Today marks exactly 3 weeks from what Dr. Park had stated from the orientation.

no may be after tomorrow...i think they are waiting the deadline for pharmcas...to select the best candidate

For our interview 1/26, she said we will hear from them within 2 weeks.

For our interview 1/26, she said we will hear from them within 2 weeks.
Yeah!!! I had my interview on 26th too and on the last day of second week I got an email saying that I'm in waiting list

Yeah!!! I had my interview on 26th too and on the last day of second week I got an email saying that I'm in waiting list

Hopefully you get in. I was accepted the second day after our interview.

Has anyone attempted to call the school up to ask about the 2/9 interview result? I'm just surprised that there hasn't been any response.

I mailed them couple days ago. They didn't response me

This couldn't be the sign of reject or waiting list...yes?

No idea... Can it happen no one has heard back yet from 2/9 ? It has been 3 weeks now.

They are really prolonging this... Just want to know already :(

How can we know all students that are interviewed on 02/09 didn't get respond...? because I see only 5 or 6 people here in conversation

How can we know all students that are interviewed on 02/09 didn't get respond...? because I see only 5 or 6 people here in conversation
We don't know for sure. At least I got into other schools so I'm not too much concerned but this is definitely stressful.

We don't know for sure. At least I got into other schools so I'm not too much concerned but this is definitely stressful.
It is hard to focus on what i am doing right now...they don't respond for my email. I don't know what is going on...they usually email for the result maximum with in two weeks.

It is hard to focus on what i am doing right now...they don't respond for my email. I don't know what is going on...they usually email for the result maximum with in two weeks.
Hang in there. I totally understand your frustration.

My friend who got interviewed on Feb 23rd just got an email that she got accepted.

My friend who got interviewed on Feb 23rd just got an email that she got accepted.
Oh nice!! Hopefully we all will get an answer today. I keep checking my email. :( This is so stressful to keep waiting..

Oh nice!! Hopefully we all will get an answer today. I keep checking my email. :( This is so stressful to keep waiting..
I feel you. My friend had a 3.85 GPA . I'm guessing they are trying to select the best candidate first. :(

Which school is preference of your friend?

I think for the folks interviewed on feb9th should really check with Dr. Park at this point. As she said there are more seats at Utah campus than Henderson campus. Maybe consider changing preference will help at this point.

Just got an email from Dr. Park.
I'm on their wait list.

Same. Is "alternate list" same as "wait list?"
That's the part I'm still confused about. I'm not even sure if we are ranked or not. At least I got into other schools . I guess I should just move on.

That's the part I'm still confused about. I'm not even sure if we are ranked or not. At least I got into other schools . I guess I should just move on.

Congratz on getting in at the other schools! I sent you a message if you don't mind answering a question I have : )

Congratz on getting in at the other schools! I sent you a message if you don't mind answering a question I have : )
Haha no worries. Let me know if you still have more questions

I am also put on wait list

hey guys, whats diference btw alternate list and waiting list? all both of them r the same?

hey guys, whats diference btw alternate list and waiting list? all both of them r the same?

At this point, I'm guessing that those two mean the same thing. I assume everyone that is wait listed has preference set to Henderson campus. I wonder if there's also a wait list for the South Jordan campus.

I wonder if they have rejected anyone, or they just move people to the wait list by default if they are not accepted.

I'm also on the alternate list for Henderson. I wonder if there's a wait list at South Jordan as well?

What is difference between alternate and wait list ?