2019 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Entering 2016)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm going to assume everyone who was waiting was put on the wait list at this point. It probably took them longer to answer because the interview dates are starting to run out, so they definitely are getting more selective. I also think they accepted a lot of people near the beginning of the cycle as well, seeing as a lot of people from the previous pages of this thread were accepted too. That is not including people who don't use SDN. My advice to everyone who is on waitlist is to at least pay the deposit for one school that you get into first. Maybe later down the line, a spot opens up and they accept you. Going to a different school is better than just totally skipping a whole year of school.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
That's the part I'm still confused about. I'm not even sure if we are ranked or not. At least I got into other schools . I guess I should just move on.
So sorry that you were put on the waitlist! If you do not mind me asking, what other schools did you get into?

Please, need help. The email I received said I have been placed on the alternate list for the Henderson, NV...and then it says, "if you wish to remain on the Henderson, NV alternate list and continue to be considered for admission, no further action is required. If you are instead interested in a seat at our south Jordan, UT campus, please let me know by replying to this email"
Does it mean I can get into the South Jordan Campus now?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Please, need help. The email I received said I have been placed on the alternate list for the Henderson, NV...and then it says, "if you wish to remain on the Henderson, NV alternate list and continue to be considered for admission, no further action is required. If you are instead interested in a seat at our south Jordan, UT campus, please let me know by replying to this email"
Does it mean I am accepted to the South Jordan Campus?
I got the same exact email!! I was wondering if they meant accepted or be wait listed at South Jordan. :shrug:I think I will contact the Admissions office to clarify that email.

I got the same exact email!! I was wondering if they meant accepted or be wait listed at South Jordan. :shrug:I think I will contact the Admissions office to clarify that email.

If it's to be wait listed at South Jordan then it wouldn't make much sense to me. Because people who got that email has picked Henderson as first choice. Unless your situation has changed, why would you not want to stay on the wait list for your first choice but rather wait list on your second choice?

If it's to be wait listed at South Jordan then it wouldn't make much sense to me. Because people who got that email has picked Henderson as first choice. Unless your situation has changed, why would you not want to stay on the wait list for your first choice but rather wait list on your second choice?
Yeah I'm thinking it's an acceptance at the Utah campus. If so, I will take it!!

I'm going to assume everyone who was waiting was put on the wait list at this point. It probably took them longer to answer because the interview dates are starting to run out, so they definitely are getting more selective. I also think they accepted a lot of people near the beginning of the cycle as well, seeing as a lot of people from the previous pages of this thread were accepted too. That is not including people who don't use SDN. My advice to everyone who is on waitlist is to at least pay the deposit for one school that you get into first. Maybe later down the line, a spot opens up and they accept you. Going to a different school is better than just totally skipping a whole year of school.
So sorry that you were put on the waitlist! If you do not mind me asking, what other schools did you get into?
WSU and Midwestern

Hi RxFina, did you receive a response from Dr Park about the seat at South Jordan. I replied to her email yesterday telling her I will take a seat at the UTAH campus but she has not answered yet.

Hi RxFina, did you receive a response from Dr Park about the seat at South Jordan. I replied to her email yesterday telling her I will take a seat at the UTAH campus but she has not answered yet.
Hi Shekinah, no reply yet from Dr. Park either. I'm planning to call tomorrow. Let me know if you get a response and I'll do the same.

Reactions: 1 user
I really wish I'd get a confirmation that they've received my response to their asking if I'd be interested in a seat at Utah. Sometimes emails just go to the wrong place either due to human error or routing error. Or sometimes emails are overlooked and not read. Anyways, I hope we'd get some sort of feedback this week.

Is anyone doing MBA degree at South Jordan? Any insight info guys?

I really wish I'd get a confirmation that they've received my response to their asking if I'd be interested in a seat at Utah. Sometimes emails just go to the wrong place either due to human error or routing error. Or sometimes emails are overlooked and not read. Anyways, I hope we'd get some sort of feedback this week.
I'm in the same boat with you. I know how you feel.

I'm in the same boat with you. I know how you feel.
Hey RxFina and Sgtk100. Check your emails. Dr Park sent me a letter of aceeptance for Utah campus. I am in . Thank you Jesus.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey RxFina and Sgtk100. Check your emails. Dr Park sent me a letter of aceeptance for Utah campus. I am in . Thank you Jesus.

Congratulations!!

Yup, I got the email today also. Anyone looking for housing?

Congratulations!!
Yay I got accepted into Utah as well!!! Congratulations you guys
Hi Shekinah! I'm accepted into Utah toooooo!!!! I'm so happy!!! I saw your post and then checked my email to learn of this great news. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :highfive::clap::soexcited::claps: Thank you Jesus :love:

Reactions: 1 users
For those who got accepted to Utah campus from the 2/9 interview, do you get a discount of paying only 25k tuition/year at the first two years at Utah? My friend said that she got it but I am not quite sure about it.

For those who got accepted to Utah campus from the 2/9 interview, do you get a discount of paying only 25k tuition/year at the first two years at Utah? My friend said that she got it but I am not quite sure about it.

Your friend got extremely happy and forgot to scroll down the page of that form. That first $25k is just for the first half of the year and is the first payment. The other $25k is the 2nd payment at the bottom of the form for the other half of the year. In total, a year should still cost around $50k.

Congratz to those who also got in! Anyone else have the option to choose to accept the seat at South Jordan while also stay on the wait list at the Henderson, Nevada campus?

Your friend got extremely happy and forgot to scroll down the page of that form. That first $25k is just for the first half of the year and is the first payment. The other $25k is the 2nd payment at the bottom of the form for the other half of the year. In total, a year should still cost around $50k.

Congratz to those who also got in! Anyone else have the option to choose to accept the seat at South Jordan while also stay on the wait list at the Henderson, Nevada campus?
Hi Sgtk100, I have that option too. That's nice because I was originally on the wait list for Henderson.

I have that option too.

Last edited:
hi all, i have an interview in Henderson on March, 29th. Does anyone know anything about interview process?
Thank you

hi all, i have an interview in Henderson on March, 29th. Does anyone know anything about interview process?
Thank you

General questions and lots of different scenarios questions. It's pretty easy, try to be yourself and show your excitment; always smile. Expect to be there for 3 hours or so. Best of luck!

Thank you

Orientation, talk about the program, essay question(more like a paragraph response), then they divide you up and you do tour or interview. Interview is with 1 professor and 1 student. While you wait for your interview or after interview there are students that are there to answer any questions you have.

Has anyone gotten any information about the student loans yet? The office told me we would receive an email regarding the loans beginning of March. Nothing yet? I'm just a little confused on where to start .:help:

Has anyone gotten any information about the student loans yet? The office told me we would receive an email regarding the loans beginning of March. Nothing yet? I'm just a little confused on where to start .:help:

Nothing yet, I was told mid march! Lol

Thank you
My interview experience was definitely situational questions on how you handle stress and challenges in life. My advice is to not only practice these questions with someone who can critique and give useful feedback, but to be yourself. Remember not to ramble because it will make you look bad and bore your interviewers.

General questions and lots of different scenarios questions. It's pretty easy, try to be yourself and show your excitment; always smile. Expect to be there for 3 hours or so. Best of luck!
Urrggg, i suck at scenario questions. Thank you so much for the infor. :)

Urrggg, i suck at scenario questions. Thank you so much for the infor. :)
Don't worry too much about the scenario questions, they just want to see if you can support your answer. It's the non-pharmacy related questions that will catch you off guard.

Not yet. I wonder should I email Dr. Park to check it out or not.

I've called her today and last week and I didn't get a response. I went on Pharmcas and saw there was another email to ask for admission status. I think her name is Dawn Benson... I called the school after hours and it said to email [email protected] for your admission status. I'm going to email tomorrow since technically tomorrow is when the 3 weeks timeframe is up and we might hear from the school then.

I've called her today and last week and I didn't get a response. I went on Pharmcas and saw there was another email to ask for admission status. I think her name is Dawn Benson... I called the school after hours and it said to email [email protected] for your admission status. I'm going to email tomorrow since technically tomorrow is when the 3 weeks timeframe is up and we might hear from the school then.
I interviewed on 2/9 and didn't get a reply until a day after the 3rd week mark, which was 3/2. So I was notified that I was on the waiting list for Henderson on 3/2 and finally an acceptance offer on 3/11. :happy:

I interviewed on 2/9 and didn't get a reply until a day after the 3rd week mark, which was 3/2. So I was notified that I was on the waiting list for Henderson on 3/2 and finally an acceptance offer on 3/11. :happy:
Omg! That's awesome and congratulations!! Its agonizing and I just want some sort of answer. I was worried about being wait listed as well but that's so dope you got in so quickly after! Thanks for the insight!

Omg! That's awesome and congratulations!! Its agonizing and I just want some sort of answer. I was worried about being wait listed as well but that's so dope you got in so quickly after! Thanks for the insight!
Well I changed my preference to take a seat at South Jordan, UT instead of remaining on the wait list for Henderson as my first choice after I was notified about being wait listed. I don't want to take a risky chance and not get a seat at all. Yes I understand it's agonizing to wait but hang in there. Hopefully you have other schools as back up. Best of luck!

Well I changed my preference to take a seat at South Jordan, UT instead of remaining on the wait list for Henderson as my first choice after I was notified about being wait listed. I don't want to take a risky chance and not get a seat at all. Yes I understand it's agonizing to wait but hang in there. Hopefully you have other schools as back up. Best of luck!
Is it an option to accept a seat at South Jordan, but remain on the waitlist for Henderson?

Wow. based on what you indicated, seem like Henderson always people's first choice. :/

I just received my letter that I was waitlisted. I read in this thread earlier that some had the option to go to south Jordon. Did you email dr. Park about being considered for south Jordon? Or did your letter just say waitlisted like mine did.

Thank you!

Hi everyone!

This is my first post to SDN. I had my interview this past Tuesday in South Jordan and just got my acceptance email today!!!
Excited to meet all my fellow South Jordan classmates this coming Aug! :soexcited:

I just received my letter that I was waitlisted. I read in this thread earlier that some had the option to go to south Jordon. Did you email dr. Park about being considered for south Jordon? Or did your letter just say waitlisted like mine did.

Thank you!
It said wait listed at Henderson, but mentioned if I was interested in a seat at South Jordan then to let them know.

Hi everyone!

This is my first post to SDN. I had my interview this past Tuesday in South Jordan and just got my acceptance email today!!!
Excited to meet all my fellow South Jordan classmates this coming Aug! :soexcited:
Congratulations! Yes I'll see you there in August!:)

Congrats RxFina. sound like Henderson's seats are getting limited or fulled now. I got an invitation for interview on MArch, 29th and Henderson is my first choice, but look like if i make it through the interview, they will dump me to waitlisted. :/ kind of disappointment.

It said wait listed at Henderson, but mentioned if I was interested in a seat at South Jordan then to let them know.

Oh ok I didn't have that option. I just said wait listed. Thank you!

Congrats RxFina. sound like Henderson's seats are getting limited or fulled now. I got an invitation for interview on MArch, 29th and Henderson is my first choice, but look like if i make it through the interview, they will dump me to waitlisted. :/ kind of disappointment.
With that kind of attitude you've already lost the battle...

With that kind of attitude you've already lost the battle...
CV621. My bad bro. i just being realistic after i read all the threads. :). By the way, Dr. Park just emailed me today and said all the seats are filled in Henderson and South Jordan. My interview on March, 29th would put me on the waitlist until August 22nd.