2019 Roseman University of Health Sciences (Entering 2016)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I haven't heard from them. Probably not a good sign. :eek:

Could the ones who have been accepted please share your stats so I can see if I am just lacking?? :bucktooth:

Members don't see this ad.

My interviews tomorrow! How was the interview like when you guys/gals went? What type of questions did they ask? How was the essay?
Best of luck! Be confident. Try not to be nervous. The faculty and students were very friendly. You meet a lot of students. Ask them questions. They encourage you to ask questions. One student and one faculty member interviews you. For the interview I got the usual "why pharmacy why roseman" questions and the rest flowed off from there. They asked me what I do or did in the pharmacy field as well as school. I also got asked how I avoid burnout or stress. The essay was funny. It was what would you do if you won the powerball jackpot lol. You only had one page to do it. Overall it was really organized and it was a great experience. I assure you you have nothing to be nervous about. They are all so friendly.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! The big interview is tomorrow! I'm excited. I think I've thought about it so much I've run out of nerves! Hope to see some of you tomorrow!

For those interviewing tomorrow,
Good Luck on your interview, be positive, confident and honest. Sell yourself!

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview done! now we play the waiting game....

Reactions: 2 users
Hi! I interviewed at Henderson on 1/12 but I have not heard from them yet. I think I did ok at the interview. Can I ask when was your interview?
1/12 but don't worry they'll email you, have you tried to email and ask?

I interviewed on the 27th at Henderson. And I got a reply by the 28th :soexcited:.....Hopefully it's not a mistake.....

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed on the 27th at Henderson. And I got a reply by the 28th :soexcited:.....Hopefully it's not a mistake.....
Was your interview on 26th or 27th? they interviewed on 26th so I am just wondering

Interviewed 26th, Got accepted today as well!

Reactions: 2 users
Me too!! Interviewed on the 26th and I am in. :)

I interviewed on the 26th and got an acceptance email today! I'm so stoked!

Interviewed on jan 26th (Henderson) got a reply back on Jan 28th ... Still trying to decide between this and South (in Savannah). Roseman was definitely my 1st choice, until I interviewed at south, now I am debating between the 2 :(

Oh I guess I should mention that I got accepted to the Henderson campus..

If anyone finds the FaceBook group, please share!

Are you guys getting the health insurance through the school?

Hi everyone ! I was accepted as well! Interviewed the 26th, accepted the 28th

Just wanted to find out who else got accepted to the South Jordan campus?? I got my acceptance email on the 28th and am so pumped!

Congratz to those who already got accepted!

Anyone know when the next wave of interviews is going to be?

Hey! Did you interview at the NV location and get accepted to Utah? Is that bc you said you would be ok attending either location?
Just because you apply at a particular campus does not mean you will have to go to that campus.

Congratz to those who already got accepted!

Anyone know when the next wave of interviews is going to be?
You can look it up on their website. There are 3 interview sessions in February, 3 in March, and I believe 1 in April.

For those accepted from out of state, where are you guys planning to live at?

Last edited:
You can look it up on their website. There are 3 interview sessions in February, 3 in March, and I believe 1 in April.
Thanks for the info Nina6717

Does anyone know the average number of applications Roseman get each year for their pharmacy program?

Last edited:
Hey guys! I sent in everything a couple of days ago to assure my seat and they sent me a congratulations letter that is contingent a couple of days ago as well. I just re-viewed the email and it says I need to get the "appropriate" grade on my pre-reqs I still have to complete, which are Ochem 2, Microbio, and Calculus. Does anyone know what "appropriate" means? I know for other pharm schools a C is satisfactory. Can anyone help clarify please? Thanks!

Hey guys! I sent in everything a couple of days ago to assure my seat and they sent me a congratulations letter that is contingent a couple of days ago as well. I just re-viewed the email and it says I need to get the "appropriate" grade on my pre-reqs I still have to complete, which are Ochem 2, Microbio, and Calculus. Does anyone know what "appropriate" means? I know for other pharm schools a C is satisfactory. Can anyone help clarify please? Thanks!
Appropriate just means passing. Obviously you should strive to do your best, but a lot of students tend to "C" it all out! Just be careful if you decide you wanna just slip by with a C, because that's one letter grade closer to a D. If you get a D, no admission!