2019-2020 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any WL movement?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone else on the WL get this email?

1588356163607.png

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm on CC list and I didn't, is there an aid package/change to your application status on your TU portal? Looks promising!
I actually got this email like a week ago. and nope, no change to my portal

has anyone who has withdrawn from the program received a confirmation email? is LKSOM still showing up on your choose your medical school tool? I received an email that my deposit was refunded but never a confirmation of withdrawal like with other schools.

Is there any one here who was accepted and interested in the Urban Bioethics MA program? I'd really like to know more about it. Really unique program and judging by the curriculum, this would fulfill everything I'm looking for in terms of pushing my potential medical career into incorporating a public health / medical anthropology direction!

Did anyone get any more info about it during interviews?

For anyone waiting, I interviewed very late in march last year, CC list in April, Accepted off the WL on May 9th (or around there). And got a scholarships so being on the WL doesn't affect that.
Congrats! I’m trying to pull the same deal haha. How much was the scholarship and was it for a specific reason (need, merit, diversity, etc)?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there any one here who was accepted and interested in the Urban Bioethics MA program? I'd really like to know more about it. Really unique program and judging by the curriculum, this would fulfill everything I'm looking for in terms of pushing my potential medical career into incorporating a public health / medical anthropology direction!

Did anyone get any more info about it during interviews?
Yes! I am also interested in the program and was able to talk over the phone with one of the program's professors a few months back. PM me and I can send you the email!

GUYS! I just checked my Choose Your Medical School Tool and Temple showed up!!! I haven't received an email or anything yet. I'm on the CC list. TU portal still says applicant.

Reactions: 6 users
Do you guys know if for Temple the CYMST option always pops up before you receive the acceptance email? Meaning if you don’t see the tool, will you not be accepted the next day?

Do you guys know if for Temple the CYMST option always pops up before you receive the acceptance email? Meaning if you don’t see the tool, will you not be accepted the next day?
I've seen instances of this in last year's thread but it is hard to tell if thats the case for every single person

Does anyone on the CC list not have temple listed on the CYMST??

Reactions: 5 users
Being sad/anxious for yourself is one thing but I don’t see why you have to group us all into your negative attitude
just giving a straight forward answer. sorry for my lack of punctuation i guess..!!

Reactions: 2 users
Did you guys click highly interested or will definitely attend on the survey

Reactions: 1 users
Just got accepted from WL! Is it true that Everyone in the Saint Luke's program automatically gets a scholarship?

Reactions: 3 users
I got accepted too! Were any of you able to access the formal acceptance letter on the portal? I can't seem to find it

Congrats!!! I believe it is 10k IIRC. Can I ask if you're IS or OOS?
Thank you! I'm OOS and interviewed the end of March!

Because of COVID- my interview was online so I've never actually visited the campus. Would anyone be able to comment on what their interview day and impression of the St. Luke's campus was like? Also anything regarding student diversity of that small class size and how the training and match list compare to the Philly campus?

Also accepted from the WL today at St. Luke's campus!! Very happy! Best of luck to everyone waiting- you got this!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
how long after being accepted did people hear about scholarship/financial aid?

Reactions: 1 users