2019-2020 Liberty University (LUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
"Warned...Keep the discussion on topic and professional or stay out of the thread"

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
How long did it take to get an email confirmation after you submitted your secondary application?

How long did it take to get an email confirmation after you submitted your secondary application?
I submitted mine on the 17th around 11pm, received the confirmation around 3am on the 19th!

Reactions: 1 user
Am I the only one who gets a blank white screen with the Liberty University header when I login to check the status/review my secondary application? Can everyone else see theirs?
Mine is completely white as well. Did you find a resolution to this?

Mine is completely white as well. Did you find a resolution to this?
I will message the admissions office today and let you know what I find out. Glad I'm not the only one!

For those that received II's, how long did it take for the application to be complete on ASIST following submission?

For those that received II's, how long did it take for the application to be complete on ASIST following submission?
What is ASIST? I received a complete email a day after I submitted my application but am unsure what ASIST is. Thanks!

I will message the admissions office today and let you know what I find out. Glad I'm not the only one!
Hey just checking in! Did you end up calling them yesterday?

Last edited:
Don't really know what ASSIST is but I got the confirmation of my secondary on 7/11 and received the interview invite on 7/13.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey just checking in! Did you end up calling them yesterday?
I sent an email because I didn't have time to call during work. I haven't heard back so I'm going to call the office tomorrow morning and will let you know what I find out!

I'm new here, but I am a little worried. I have been verified since June 20th, but I have not received a secondary from this school. cGPA 3.83 and MCAT 505....pre-screened?
I have the same exact GPA and MCAT. Still haven't heard anything from them either.

Reactions: 1 users
I have the same exact GPA and MCAT. Still haven't heard anything from them either.
I would reach out asking about the status of secondaries. I had 504 MCAT and lower GPA and received a secondary.

Has anyone submitted the secondary and not received a complete email? I submitted 7/16 and haven't heard back.

Has anyone submitted the secondary and not received a complete email? I submitted 7/16 and haven't heard back.
I submitted 7/13 and have not heard back. The email I got said it could take up to 30 days though, so there's that.

II last night! My first of the year! I secondary confirmation on July 12, submitted CASPer on July 14th.

I have a question regarding strict adherence to the universities policies. Does anyone know how strict they are? My fiance and I are both non-christian but maintain similar core values. However, we don't follow the alcohol or other explicitly stated relations listed in the policy handbook. Should I not submit my secondary knowing my fiance and myself cannot uphold those strict parts of the policy? Obviously, I don't want to throw away an opportunity.

I have a question regarding strict adherence to the universities policies. Does anyone know how strict they are? My fiance and I are both non-christian but maintain similar core values. However, we don't follow the alcohol or other explicitly stated relations listed in the policy handbook. Should I not submit my secondary knowing my fiance and myself cannot uphold those strict parts of the policy? Obviously, I don't want to throw away an opportunity.

It seems like they're pretty strict on their policies as it encompasses even their medical students. I'm sure they won't catch you having a beer in the comfort of your home, but I'm not sure how it would be received at a local bar. Any current students want to chime in on this?

II for 9/16...Never got a complete email, so this was a pleasant surprise!

Did y’all take the CASPer test prior to receiving your secondaries or interview invites? There is a test scheduled for tonight and then the next one isn’t until August 20 and I was just wondering if I should rush to do it tonight or if it would be okay to wait until the next date

Did y’all take the CASPer test prior to receiving your secondaries or interview invites? There is a test scheduled for tonight and then the next one isn’t until August 20 and I was just wondering if I should rush to do it tonight or if it would be okay to wait until the next date
I think it's best to take it ASAP, as long as you feel prepared! I took mine on 7/18 and I wish I took it sooner because most schools will not look at your application until the CASPer scores are in.

II received this morning :)

Secondary submitted 7/13/2019

Status on the portal changed to “PV pending interview”. Can anyone confirm if this means I should expect an II?

Status on the portal changed to “PV pending interview”. Can anyone confirm if this means I should expect an II?

Since no one else is chiming in, I never saw “PV pending interview!” I just got an email early in the morning. I hope it’s good news for you though!

Where’s the best/cheapest place to fly into for the interview?

Where’s the best/cheapest place to fly into for the interview?
The Lynchburg airport is close to campus, but flying to Charlotte NC is probably cheaper. All flights into Lynchburg connect in Charlotte anyway

Don't really know what ASSIST is but I got the confirmation of my secondary on 7/11 and received the interview invite on 7/13.

Via Email?
\

is anyone elses also like this lol