2019-2020 Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Recieved this from admissions this morning.

"We have no change in status for you at this time. Our ‘Commit to Enroll’ deadline was yesterday, so we hope to have the class finalized later this week. As always, we will accept from the alternate list as need to fill any remaining seats in the class."
it’s over for us..

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
I Just wanna see at least one of y’all get in here get in by the end of the week!

Reactions: 3 users
Recieved this from admissions this morning.

"We have no change in status for you at this time. Our ‘Commit to Enroll’ deadline was yesterday, so we hope to have the class finalized later this week. As always, we will accept from the alternate list as need to fill any remaining seats in the class."

Was this sent to everyone on the alternative list? Or did you ask for status update?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Well it’s been a ride, see some of ya next cycle

Reactions: 6 users
good luck y'all! ill be attending a DO school but we all gonna be great docs! :)

Reactions: 7 users
Email from admissions:
Thank you for reaching out to us. Our class is currently full, however, we still have some accepted
applicants that are holding alternate list spots at other schools. Those accepted applicants could decide
to withdraw if they are accepted off of those alternate lists. That is where we are at this time. We will
share any updates.

Reactions: 6 users
So, I withdrew my acceptance April 28th and it's July 29th and I'm yet to get my tuition deposit back. I thought this was supposed to be done automatically.... How long did it take for you guys to get yours?

Reactions: 1 users