2017-2018 University of Arizona - Phoenix

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What was
I've been trying to go through the posts to see if this has been answered but I gave up at of 6...so many long posts by that banned member with no real info.

Am an incoming MS1 here and want to revisit the questions about the curriculum condensation as well as the testing schedule. Can any current students chime in?

Also want to know if the vast majority of students live right next to campus or if there are any other neighborhoods that have been popular.

Again sorry if it's been answered.

What was your original question? I can help answer since I went through it.

If you're question is generally what is it like.....its not as bad as I thought it would be. We have a 1 1/2 pre clinical and I felt pretty well prepared for step 1. It seemed daunting at first but it really isn't. I felt like the fact that our system is pass/fail with options of not attending class I was able to work on my own schedule and incorporate board prep with my class prep. I'd listen to lectures after I prepped for them and then did board prep afterwards when I was a second year.

Any other questions please feel free to ask or anything that is more specific please feel free to ask.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the response BN

Can you also tell me when you took Step 1?

What was

What was your original question? I can help answer since I went through it.

If you're question is generally what is it like.....its not as bad as I thought it would be. We have a 1 1/2 pre clinical and I felt pretty well prepared for step 1. It seemed daunting at first but it really isn't. I felt like the fact that our system is pass/fail with options of not attending class I was able to work on my own schedule and incorporate board prep with my class prep. I'd listen to lectures after I prepped for them and then did board prep afterwards when I was a second year.

Any other questions please feel free to ask or anything that is more specific please feel free to ask.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any admissions updates here? It’s been radio silence on the wait list for me.