2015-2016 George Washington University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Doesn't their orientation begin in August? If so, there is always the possibility of someone being accepted at their top choice and withdrawing from GWU. But I've lost hope at this school :(.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For those feeling as desperate as I have been, there is still hope! I was accepted today :) Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!!!

Reactions: 10 users
For those feeling as desperate as I have been, there is still hope! I was accepted today :) Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!!!

Congratulations! Did you talk to the dean, Diane Mcquail, or the director of admissions, Kevin Nies?

Just got the email that there probably won't be anymore movement. Class of 2021 here we go.

Reactions: 1 users
"highly unlikely there will be movement from the alternate pool". For a second, I actually forgot about waitlists and the uncertain future. Then this email comes along to kick me in the face. Thank you GWU.

Reactions: 1 users
Well I can say as an accepted student (I'm sure as well as others) I'm on the waitlist for another school (that if I end up getting) I'll be withdrawing my acceptance from here. Even if it's up to the first day of orientation or probably even class. So id like to think there's hope for everyone.

Anyone else feel that they've just forgotten about us on the waitlist? Or do they enjoy instilling false hope?????