2009-2010 Washington University in St. Louis Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you happen to write any LOIs?

eh, who wants that when you can have this.
sick find. I'd snap that up in a heartbeat. although....I probably wouldn't make it to class as often. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

sick find. I'd snap that up in a heartbeat. although....I probably wouldn't make it to class as often. :laugh:

lol. maybe not as much in the winter...but at least its only a couple of blocks of snow trudging. although, once you hit the campus, enter a building and find the corridors that connect every single building on campus.

OMG I'm so excited. I just sent in the Intent to Matriculate form today and withdrew from the other school. =D =D =D It was a good thing I hadn't signed a lease for next year at the other school.

Here I come, St. Louis!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when the approximate last date of accepting students off the waitlist is? I heard it was generally end of june for other schools.

How do we sign into their secondary? Are they going to email us a password once they receive our AMCAS?

I saw your profile, we have a similar profile, I jst wondering, did you accepte by Washingon university at saint louis? If you can tell me, I will really appreciate!

Status
Not open for further replies.