2023-2024 Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Y'all I'll even take a spam call at this point. I just want to feel something

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the A call 2 hours ago with full tuition!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to everyone who got accepted today! I am somewhat hoping they were only able to finish the scholarship calls today, as it seems there is a very high proportion here

Reactions: 2 users
Just got a call for MD! (interviewed early December)

Last edited:
  • Love
got the call 8:57pm EST. interviewed early jan. A Doctor called. last name starts with S.

• Love
Does anyone know an approximate date of when the last wave of acceptances will be released?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone who interviewed early on in the cycle (late Sept/October) hear back in the most recent wave?

to confirm-- it's possible to hear back via email on Monday if you didn't get a call + third round will likely be 3/8 or 3/15ish + post interview WL/Rs will be released after the third round?

to confirm-- it's possible to hear back via email on Monday if you didn't get a call + third round will likely be 3/8 or 3/15ish + post interview WL/Rs will be released after the third round?
Having meticulously looked at the Vandy threads for the past few years, your statement is mostly correct. The only thing that may not happen is the emails on Monday, as this year is the first occurrence I've seen of it of any acceptance wave since 2021; either the Monday emails were an anomaly, were not reported in past years, or its a new thing for this cycle

Did anyone get an email/portal update after the A on Friday? Got the A call but did not see portal update so wanted to double check. congrats everyone!!!

I'm not banking on any Monday calls/emails for myself, but for the December wave, the acceptance emails for people who didn't get the call on Friday didn't report them until after 5pm CST -- hopefully somebody gets good news today!

Reactions: 5 users
The fact they haven’t done portal updates makes me think there may be a few calls today

Any emails or portal updates yet for people who were accepted?

Is it too late to send update letters for the March 8th wave of acceptances?

Does anyone know whether Vandy matches scholarships given at other institutions?
Anecdotally I was told by a person in the fin aid office they don't. If anyone knows differently please share

I was told March 8 at my interview in mid Feb

Reactions: 1 users
So have MSTP As from the last interview dates been announced?

Just to confirm, Vanderbilt never gives need-based scholarships to cover living expenses if you got a merit based scholarship for tuition, right? I am trying to figure out if I need to send them my CSS Profile. I already sent them my FAFSA for federal loans.
Yeah, the financial aid office told me they tried to cover up to 45% of demonstrated need, and getting any of the merit scholarships usually exceeds that amount already. I was told not to bother with CSS after I got 75%

@procrastinating_cheetah does your like on this message mean you’re wondering there same thing, or did you get confirmation somewhere that all MSTP A’s are out?
It's safe to assume they're all out right now. Because the website says they accept in two waves unlike the MD portion which accepts in three waves. Best to wait for WL or R at this point