2023-2024 Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you know why the last A wave is smallest? Fewer applicants left to review or is it that they admit fewer at the end?
No clue, just looking at trends based on previous years' threads

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any chance that early feb interviews will be in tomorrow’s wave?

Reactions: 1 user
Comes in the 2nd wave too, but it seems to be less common -- It also looks like if they don't mention merit aid during that call, you won't be getting merit aid anytime later
I am 99% sure the second part of this statement is true -- merit aid at time of acceptance or not at all. Merit aid is none, 75% tuition, or full tuition.

Calls have historically started in the afternoon

as someone who interviewed very early and didnt hear anything in December, is there still a chance for me tomorrow? 🥲

• Care
as someone who interviewed very early and didnt hear anything in December, is there still a chance for me tomorrow? 🥲
I hope so because me too 😭

Edit: Looking back at last year's thread I did see a couple of October/November interviewers get accepted in the February wave

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm legit nauseous rn from the waiting -- my resting HR is sub-50 and for the first time ever I got an apple watch warning that my HR went above 120 at rest

• Care
Any chance that early feb interviews will be in tomorrow’s wave?
how early? I was told during our interview date to get update/ intent/ interest letters in by Feb 6 for feb decisions. they also said it is unclear whether they would get to our date (jan 29) for feb decisions though

Got the A! Interview was late Nov screaming crying throwing up

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
A call with 3/4 tuition scholarship 1:58 pm ET! Early alphabet last name, interviewed late Nov. Absolutely speechless

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
I think like 5-6 CST. Seems to be slower then the first wave of As

Reactions: 2 users
Do you guys think the As today were just under reported? It doesn't make sense how there were so few compared to the last acceptance day...

• Hmm
I got my call in December at 5:30pm ET so still a little while left. Also people got in the following Monday by email, no call. It's not over until the R hits your inbox

Reactions: 4 users
Just got the A call. 75% merit scholarship !!!!!

We ballllllllll

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I got my call in December at 5:30pm ET so still a little while left. Also people got in the following Monday by email, no call. It's not over until the R hits your inbox
Second this -- also got the call later than the big SDN wave, and they are done by multiple folks including admins with potentially busy schedules. Also, a lot of folks (or more than 1) got an email without a call. Wait for the emails to hit Monday!

Reactions: 2 users
Got the call at 5 PM CST!!! Full tuition scholarship!!! Early December interview date, middle alphabet last name.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users