2023-2024 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does Morehouse have a PTE deadline? Would any accepted students be able to share

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
nope 67 right now including like 2 current students so assuming like 65ish

Reactions: 3 users
There’s still hope 😭 thank you for replying. This waitlist purgatory is destroying my brain lol
I'm in the same boat as you too, I'm manifesting it for both of us!!! So it seems like there hasn't been any WL movement in the past week and a half?

Reactions: 2 users
I'm in the same boat as you too, I'm manifesting it for both of us!!! So it seems like there hasn't been any WL movement in the past week and a half?
Unless people don’t use sdn. I want to hear from them so bad and the waitlist is making it so I can’t find a new apartment 😂

Members don't see this ad :)
Curious, anyone apply ED for this school or know the benefits of going that route?
I have not applied ED but have heard you get priority at a look for application and possible interview. The only downside is you cannot apply to other schools until October or November i think.

I have not applied ED but have heard you get priority at a look for application and possible interview. The only downside is you cannot apply to other schools until October or November i think.
Yeah, I need more insight on applying ED. Like you're saying, it'll be more of a risk if you don't get accepted after applying.

Yeah, I need more insight on applying ED. Like you're saying, it'll be more of a risk if you don't get accepted after applying.
That’s what I’ve heard if you get looked over it just deals other schools looking at your app. But if it’s your number one school then I think it can help.

Big congrats medschoolhopeful and pacdb!! Wishing yall the best!!

Reactions: 1 users
Just got accepted a few hours ago! 🎉🥳Feel free to ask me anything!

Reactions: 5 users
The amount of anxiety that I have over hearing back is unhealthy :cryi: I really thought getting an early interview meant that I was a good fit/had a good chance but I guess not :/

The amount of anxiety that I have over hearing back is unhealthy :cryi: I really thought getting an early interview meant that I was a good fit/had a good chance but I guess not :/
Yeah, not at all. It seems like most people that got in had interviews in the spring. That's what I'm noticing. Rolling admissions means nothing if you're not a good fit for the school or stats are not in range. It really doesn't matter

I feel you. This process is humbling for sure. But i’ve kept a “hope for the best, prepare for the worst” type attitude. It’s still May and anything can happen! Just take care of your mental.

Reactions: 3 users
Are there any current medical students in here than can pm me?

Last edited:
Yeah, not at all. It seems like most people that got in had interviews in the spring. That's what I'm noticing. Rolling admissions means nothing if you're not a good fit for the school or stats are not in range. It really doesn't matter
Yeah I had an interview in August too, doesn't seem like early interview matters. Hopefully I hit a buzzer beater lol

Reactions: 1 users