2023-2024 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I GOT THE ACCEPTANCE!!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Good morning everyone, current MD4 at MSM. I am moving out of state for residency and I am looking for someone to take over my lease. I live in a studio, about 15-20 minutes away from campus. Monthly rent is $975 including all utilities but you will be responsible for the cable. If you are interested, please DM me and congratulations to those of you who have been accepted. To those of you waiting, don't lose hope.

Reactions: 2 users
Good morning everyone, current MD4 at MSM. I am moving out of state for residency and I am looking for someone to take over my lease. I live in a studio, about 15-20 minutes away from campus. Monthly rent is $975 including all utilities but you will be responsible for the cable. If you are interested, please DM me and congratulations to those of you who have been accepted. To those of you waiting, don't lose hope.
Wow, sounds like a great deal. I wish I could DM you but currently waiting for this acceptance 😫 please keep me in mind though.

A call this evening! Someone please add me to the groupchat :)

Reactions: 5 users
Congratulations to all accepted!!!!!!
Would anyone mind sharing how many people are in the accepted students groupMe/Facebook so far? I know these aren’t 100% accurate, but I think it’d give a rough estimate of our chances :)

Congratulations to all accepted!!!!!!
Would anyone mind sharing how many people are in the accepted students groupMe/Facebook so far? I know these aren’t 100% accurate, but I think it’d give a rough estimate of our chances :)

Thank you!! About 60 :) plenty of room left!! Keep the hope

Will be removing myself from the WL, hope that helps one of y’all out, best of luck, we all got this!!

Wonder when we will see more waitlist movement :)

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know if they give rejections or will we just be on the waitlist until they start orientation?

Does anyone know if they give rejections or will we just be on the waitlist until they start orientation?
im not completely sure but they def have space to fill and i have seen some people get off even in june, so def remain hopeful

im not completely sure but they def have space to fill and i have seen some people get off even in june, so def remain hopeful
Thank you! My lease ends at the end of June and this waiting is adding to the stress of where I have to move lol. But thank you! I will remain helpful and hope I get that call.

Are we anticipating more WL calls will be made this week? It seems like they started calling on Wednesday of last week, so maybe Wed/Thurs is their call days?

Reactions: 1 user
Are we anticipating more WL calls will be made this week? It seems like they started calling on Wednesday of last week, so maybe Wed/Thurs is their call days?
That's what I'm hoping for. Called today to ensure they had my letter of interest. Lady said the committee meets once a month which didn't make sense since they called people multiple times in different weeks of May in the past. We are sure to hear something later this week

Reactions: 1 users
That's what I'm hoping for. Called today to ensure they had my letter of interest. Lady said the committee meets once a month which didn't make sense since they called people multiple times in different weeks of May in the past. We are sure to hear something later this week
That's what I heard in the past and it just didn't make sense for how they roll out acceptances. I feel like with the school year starting so soon they prob meet 2-3 times a month now?

That's what I heard in the past and it just didn't make sense for how they roll out acceptances. I feel like with the school year starting so soon they prob meet 2-3 times a month now?
Got to be. Again, this is obvious from the previous years so it's just gotta be. If we don't hear anything by the end of the week, then we can speculate.

yall dont be stressed. they will def send out more acceptances this week, im assuming towards the end of the weeks. like they have more seats to fill so yeah

Just to recap, no one heard anything at all this week? I was updated that the Groupme now contains approximately 70 people. Around 60 last week. They may have all been accepted last week.

I’ve read that fafsa has been delayed and that has caused issues with school scholarship offers? Maybe if that’s delayed people people are holding spots still?

Just to recap, no one heard anything at all this week? I was updated that the Groupme now contains approximately 70 people. Around 60 last week. They may have all been accepted last week.
So maybe there’s 30-50ish spots available? Group me numbers might not be super accurate

I hope some calls happen this evening! Maybe this week was another meeting and more acceptances will happen next week