Your car now/your car when you graduate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RadicalRadialis

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Saw a similar thread like this in the Pharm section and thought it would be a fun way to take our minds off of class. Pictures welcome!
I don't have any pics on my IPod, but I currently drive an 86 VW Rabbit on air ride (to slam it to the ground). I plan on picking up an old '60's VW Bus when I graduate.

Members don't see this ad.

Started without a car. Ran/biked or took the bus or metro to get around. My wife's parents gave us their 96 Accord when I started 3rd year. The first car we buy will be my wife's GTR. Already saving...

Members don't see this ad :)
I drive a '94 Honda Accord coupe; it's super-low mileage (I've yet to hit 60K), runs well, and in fantastic shape, so I have no complaints. I'm fond of it, so I'll probably run it into the ground, though I am quite fond of the new Challenger, so I wouldn't mind getting one of them at some point.

The problem with this is unlike pharmacy we can't actually make any real money when we graduate so I'd assume most people's cars/situations aren't going to drastically change.

The problem with this is unlike pharmacy we can't actually make any real money when we graduate so I'd assume most people's cars/situations aren't going to drastically change.

I've also noticed Pharmacy people like to post pictures, if you have any feel free to share.

2010_jaguar_xj-series_xj_supercharged-pic-8954786107574399969.jpeg

I drive a 2004 Tacoma with 111,000 miles on it. I plan to drive it until it dies.

Handmedown 1999 Mercedes E320 with 180k miles on it. I feel like it's going to blow up any moment.

Members don't see this ad :)
2011 SS Camaro right now. Probably own a Z06 Corvette after school.

Crappy weather in Oklahoma right now, she doesnt look as good as usual.

The forum made me upload a lower quality image, sorry if it's no good.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347578830359.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 245
This would be something I'd shoot for in the upcoming years. :thumbup:
6786330768_4c4327494c_z.jpg

I'm driving a 2009 Corolla, as its cert-preowned with a 7 year warranty on it I'll be driving it until at least mid 2015. Since I'll still be in residency it will be much longer. I don't even know when my payment is done :x.

Driving a 2002 honda accord, if I am lucky it'll still be hauling my ass to wherever residency takes me. After residency...? Hopefully still my Honda baby.

what year a5/color do you have?

unless...... you're lying about it

I will have no additional resources when I graduate. My car will be the same.

Currently driving a 2003 camry...

My lavish upgrade will be to put alloy wheels on it or something, so I can stop having to buy hubcaps once or twice a year after somebody steals them. Baller.

In another 10 years though I'd like to get a Jaguar. Luxury vehicle that you rarely see on the road, at least in my area. Too many Benz/BMW drivers around for my liking.

any car more expensive than a used Toyota Prius and you are a piece of **** spoiled kid --SDN

any car more expensive than a used Toyota Prius and you are a piece of **** spoiled kid --SDN

This car cost $3000 to buy, and about $4000 in upgrades. >Prius

Figured some of you Honda guys might enjoy this.

IMG_0375.jpg

Me on the first day of residency with my new ride.

fabio_horse.jpg

Ricer in the house?

Do you have an excessively loud muffler?

A modified Honda doesn't mean it's a Ricer. I will promise you that car will leave 90% of Mustangs/Camaros/Trans Ams in it's dust.
For future reference next time you want to sound stupid, this is a ricer:
civic-body-kit.jpg

A modified Honda doesn't mean it's a Ricer. I will promise you that car will leave 90% of Mustangs/Camaros/Trans Ams in it's dust.
civic-body-kit.jpg

Yeah except the guys in Camaros and Mustangs don't look like they should be 16 yo Asians. If I saw any resident driving this I'd laugh my ass off.

Yeah except the guys in Camaros and Mustangs don't look like they should be 16 yo Asians. If I saw any resident driving this I'd laugh my ass off.

Me too. My point is the Civic I posted first with the normal red paint job is the one I like. I'm not saying the flaming Civic is cool in any shape or form.

civic-body-kit.jpg

That's a token ricer comparison :laugh:

Are we talking "vtec prelude swap yo!"? What are your times and do you have real power numbers? Not just estimates from mod's advertised gains :p

03 bmw 330 zhp with 120k miles. don't hate bought it with my own money 4 yrs ago for close to 10k. keeping it through residency for sure. after residency I will buy something nice, but def. used. maybe something like this...

wallpaper-i1024x768.jpg

None of these Honda's are Ricers. Just becuase it's from Japan, doesn't mean it's a Ricer. FYI, Mustangs can be Ricers.
See the difference between these and the Flame Civic I posted earlier?
1-1.jpg

civic-body-kit.jpg

Damn man just ribbing on you a little. Just throw out a simple 'no, I don't have an excessively loud muffler 'out there, and that's the end of it. When people get defensive enough to post pics in 3 posts in a row... I know what the real deal is.

Now I ask again, does it have an excessively loud muffler?

Do you have stickers on your windshield? Is that sticker on the side of the car stock?

Is that plaid upholestery inside your decision? Is that a roll cage in the back?

These are all the thoughts that come into my head after those last few posts.

These are all matters of opinion. If all of those things are things you've added, then cool, clearly you wanted them.

I just know that I wouldn't do stuff like that to my car. Doesn't mean you're not allowed to though.

Side note: Never said US cars couldn't be ricers. Just proportionally based off my personal experience, most 'riced' out cars I see are usually civics. I think something about the sound all civic people go for just rubs me the wrong way.

Yeah why are you posting all these pictures? You aren't even making a point.....

Damn man just ribbing on you a little. Just throw out a simple 'no, I don't have an excessively loud muffler 'out there, and that's the end of it. When people get defensive enough to post pics in 3 posts in a row... I know what the real deal is.

Now I ask again, does it have an excessively loud muffler?

Do you have stickers on your windshield? Is that sticker on the side of the car stock?

Is that plaid upholestery inside your decision? Is that a roll cage in the back?

These are all the thoughts that come into my head after those last few posts.

These are all matters of opinion. If all of those things are things you've added, then cool, clearly you wanted them.

I just know that I wouldn't do stuff like that to my car. Doesn't mean you're not allowed to though.

Side note: Never said US cars couldn't be ricers. Just proportionally based off my personal experience, most 'riced' out cars I see are usually civics. I think something about the sound all civic people go for just rubs me the wrong way.
I have no idea. That's not my car.. Me saying how much a car cost and how much the mods are doesn't mean I own the thing. So :scared:
Yeah why are you posting all these pictures? You aren't even making a point.....
Maybe you just don't understand the point...