Y so much neglection towards Qp students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manasa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
could anyone tell me why uwo stopped giving DDS/DMD degree to QP students when they find QP cert equivalent to DDS..is it because u of t doesn't give it.. plus
what are the chances for ontario residents to get admission to ubc,mannitoba/alberta

Members don't see this ad.

manasa said:
could anyone tell me why uwo stopped giving DDS/DMD degree to QP students when they find QP cert equivalent to DDS..is it because u of t doesn't give it.. plus
what are the chances for ontario residents to get admission to ubc,mannitoba/alberta

Hi there If you fallow the thread for canadian dentists, you would know that QP has not been conducted by university syndicate, group of faculty teachers, who wanted to generate funds for the faculty has started QP. The money ,that they make ,goes to meet the salary expensis of the faculty of dentistry.

In case uwo , syndicate runs QP program , then out come would be a degree not the certificate.Other thing is that the money will go to the university funds not at the discretion of the faculty members.Only university is authorised to award a degree.This unique way handling FT dentist in Canada is one of the hurdles that ADA does not approve of it ,as qualification to persue a career or further education in USA.

hi,
thanx for the reply i surely will check in the Canadian dentists section
manasa