Very much confused

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jahnavi bhatt

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am studying my final year dentistry in India . I'm not able to understand how to calculate GPA . I'm very much tensed and confused. Please can anyone help me how to calculate the GPA and say me which GPA will be good to get a seat in dental school

Members don't see this ad.

contact ECE education credential evaluators check their website. 3 and above GPA is good

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone,
I am studying my final year dentistry in India . I'm not able to understand how to calculate GPA . I'm very much tensed and confused. Please can anyone help me how to calculate the GPA and say me which GPA will be good to get a seat in dental school
If u jus want a basic idea there is a online website that converts your dental scores to gpa: for my dental school 65% overall in a subject gets you a 4.0 on the subject. It varies between schools ECE will give u exact value but u need your course completion n internship completion certificates to get your scores converted . So better look up the website through google( I don't remember the site name so u need to search on google ) !!!

Reactions: 1 user