XULA - Pharm School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey guys,

So just incase the fin aid grant and loans from school isn't enough to cover all expenses, do u guys know of a good bank to get a private loan that u may have used.

Also is there any update on anyone who was placed on wait list? I got a friend who really wants to get in but is on the list.

Members don't see this ad.

is anyone else having trouble with fin aid saying that they have not received their application yet even though FAFSA said that their information is available for the school to download? :confused::confused:

is anyone else having trouble with fin aid saying that they have not received their application yet even though FAFSA said that their information is available for the school to download? :confused::confused:

Nope, I've been awarded financial aid already, if you want to call that amount of money aid LOL

Members don't see this ad :)
So, I just found out about the August 22 PCAT testing date for Xavier today. Anyone knows where exactly is the testing site? Are you guys even prepare for this? I haven't check the school email lately, then suddenly I received a call saying I need to register for it and tomorrow is the deadline :confused:. If anyone knows any information, please share. Thanks

Yep, the class of 2013 has to take the PCAT on Xavier campus on Aug. 22th. Don't worry about passing or failing, the test grade is for paperwork purposes. The school is required to have a PCAT score of file for everyone starting with the class of 2013.

HTH

Yep, the class of 2013 has to take the PCAT on Xavier campus on Aug. 22th. Don't worry about passing or failing, the test grade is for paperwork purposes. The school is required to have a PCAT score of file for everyone starting with the class of 2013.

HTH

Hey do you know how are we suppose to know that we are registered? Because all we did was filling out the survey right? Where do you get the admission tickets? Or Do we even need it?

You should have gotten an email telling you to print your Admission Ticket. Go to the PCAT website and just do forgot password. It will then email you your username and password that Xavier created. After you log in choose the option to print your Admission Ticket and you might want to change your password also.

HTH

Does anyone know if Xavier will take your PCAT score from last year, also, did u guys start reading the article for orientation??