WW speed game sign up and thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This speed thing reminds me of the end of dyachei's game!

Any ideas anyone? I might have to try the random number generator again.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have no thoughts, how are we supposed to decide when no one has even posted anything :confused:, this is gonna be crazy.

me: innocent item-less role-less villager.

everyone else: ????????????????

Apparently the villagers are shocked by the tragic death in their midsts because they are speechless.

Funny story here. I couldn't understand why no one was posting, so posted the message above. Then realized I kept on refreshing the last post of the page. Oops.

Last edited:
This speed thing reminds me of the end of dyachei's game!

Any ideas anyone? I might have to try the random number generator again.

I have no idea, so I was thinking RNG as well! Here goes...

Lynch Fromthebox

Ok 11 people left, 2 wolves, 1 seer, and 1 angel. I hope the seer has some luck investigating. This is going to be more guessing than anything.

I don't know yet. I was going to see what others said and then go from there.

If anyone has any better ideas I'll change my vote, but seeing as how this is the very beginning of the game I have no clue.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know i'm new to this board, but i am no stranger to speed WW. Lets see who is here:

Sound off if you're here. Killing randomly sucks, but at least remove someone who isnt playing rather than removing someone who may theoretically stay active and out themselves by mixing up their lies later. Sound off.

DocE is here.

I know i'm new to this board, but i am no stranger to speed WW. Lets see who is here:

Sound off if you're here. Killing randomly sucks, but at least remove someone who isnt playing rather than removing someone who may theoretically stay active and out themselves by mixing up their lies later. Sound off.

DocE is here.

Yo.

I too am a villager with no special roles :(.

This is what my RNG spit out:
lynch sheepdog

also, I'm just a villager. Are there items in this game? That would be insane!

Fromthebox-1 (kanderson)
Sheepdog-1 (lissarae06)

When you vote guys don't forget to do the tally or add to it.

We might as well skip the "Im a villager" stuff right now, that wont get us anywhere. The wolves aren't going to say that they are wolves. Lynch kanderson

Kanderson-1 (sheepdog)
Fromthebox-1 (kanderson)
Sheepdog-1 (lissarae06)

DocE is here.

Since you wanted to know who's here. People who've posted in day cycle:
DocE
Carbon
Lissarae
Hedgie
Kanderson
squirrels
sheepdog
devyn
nordicat

which leaves just Packen

Lynch sheepdog.
Kanderson-1 (sheepdog)
Fromthebox-1 (kanderson)
Sheepdog-2 (lissarae06, Carbon)
I'll go with Lissarae on this one.

my RNG gave me Kanderson, so I guess that will be it for now unless given a better option

lynch Kanderson

Kanderson-2 (sheepdog, devyn)
Fromthebox-1 (kanderson)
Sheepdog-1 (lissarae06)

We have 8 minutes

But Packen's watching the thread so it looks like everyone's active

True, and we don't want whoever is our seer to be singled out or to out themselves!

Going with Sheepdogpsu on this vote:

Kanderson- 2 (sheepdog, squirrelsrule)
FromTheBox- 1 (Kanderson)
Sheepdog- 1 (Lissarae 06)

watching but not posting = trying to lay low, a VERY good wolf move in early rounds. especially in speed games. That will get my vote every time. I'm not trying to drive a lynch out for them. But trust me, its a pretty good wolf marker, so if they turn out to be a wolf, I wont be surprised in the least.

DocE is here.

Welcome DocE! No stranger to prevet, but definitely a noob at WW, why wouldn't someone be here - bc they used their power?

fixing tally

Kanderson-1 (sheepdog, devyn, squirrelsrule)
Fromthebox-1 (kanderson)
Packen-1 (DocEspana)

Tally
Kanderson-3 (sheepdog, devyn, squirrels)
Fromthebox-1 (kanderson)
Sheepdog-2 (lissarae06, carbon)
Packen-1 (DocEspana)

Since you wanted to know who's here. People who've posted in day cycle:
DocE
Carbon
Lissarae
Hedgie
Kanderson
squirrels
sheepdog
devyn
nordicat

which leaves just Packen

Sorry, refreshing is going slow!!

Fixing the tally

Kanderson- 3 (sheepdog, squirrelsrule, devyn)
Fromthebox-1 (kanderson)
Packen-1 (DocEspana)

watching but not posting = trying to lay low, a VERY good wolf move in early rounds. especially in speed games. That will get my vote every time. I'm not trying to drive a lynch out for them. But trust me, its a pretty good wolf marker, so if they turn out to be a wolf, I wont be surprised in the least.
Yeah that is weird. Surely there wouldn't be silencing in this game, right? Especially when no one can PM.

Well, nevermind. She posted while I was typing. Interesting that she started after getting called out...

Sorry, I don't want to be lynched!

Sheepdog-2 (lissarae06, Carbon, kanderson)
Packen-1 (DocEspana)

Well, nevermind. She posted while I was typing. Interesting that she started after getting called out...

My only defense to this is slow connection ATM and honestly not smart enough to even know that laying low is a wolfy move.

No solid leads so sorry kanderson.
lynch kanderson

Kanderson- 4 (sheepdog, squirrelsrule, devyn, hedgiehog)
Fromthebox-1 (kanderson)
Packen-1 (DocEspana)

yea lissa. Dont assme there are any fancy powers. Games like this are old school. The only way to keep the villagers likely to win is the eliminate the quiet and force people to talk. Especially given we dont know the people personally, getting them to trip up while typing up stuff usually works. Laying low is too effective of a technique in a speed game, so I try to not allow it by voting for quieter people.

its the opposite of the lounge games, where they go on so long that jdh, nutmeg, and myself have to die cause we type too much.

Sheepdog-3 (lissarae06, Carbon, kanderson)
Packen-1 (DocEspana)

Typo on the amt of votes

Im not saying im right. just saying that i saw it happened right after i called her out prior to 10 minutes of being on the thread and saying nothing. Its my theory and im stickign with it.

lynch kanderson
sorry, no good reason :(

Sheepdog-2 (lissarae06, Carbon, kanderson)
Packen-1 (DocEspana)

Tally

Kanderson- 4 (sheepdog, squirrelsrule, devyn, hedgiehog)
Fromthebox-1 (kanderson)
Sheepdog-3 (lissarae06, Carbon, kanderson)
Packen-1 (DocEspana)