WW Huh? - Game Thread...(& Sign Up)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lynch kaydubs

knowing who has the whip and is blocking people is crucial. If she is a wolf and can steal it, that is bad.
My role doesn't work like this. I don't pick an item to steal. I can choose who I steal from. Still not a wolf.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, the mods told me it waS because I'm a frog. Not sure what you think that means...have we established that the box does anything?:
The way some of the discussion went yesterday, I sort of had the impression that it could potentially block but idk why some people can escape it & other can't.

Official Lynch Tally

DocE 2 (DocE, EC)
kaydubs 2 (rojo, FFM)

4/8 votes cast

Lynch Deadline 12 AM EU-UK/ 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST

tumblr_m3hnqqI92c1r7ifqv.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
My role doesn't work like this. I don't pick an item to steal. I can choose who I steal from. Still not a wolf.

ok, i'll think more on it. unfortunately, not a lot to go on...

BTW-

To: Whomever reported my "fart art" as offensive....
I would be mad, but I am actually just sad. If you find this offensive, you are going to be offended a lot in your life. I guess now I know the type of people who insist on covering up statues etc.

Continue on..

That is sad. I'm sorry you got reported. :thumbdown:
I'm actually surprised some prude hasn't reported all the sexual innuendos(and some not-so-innuendos) in these games.

someone is getting all sdn mod in the hizhouse!

this lynch, is, um, still going on i guess?!? i haz a sad...

but I am leading the new mayor election? with 1 vote? :p
It doesn't matter if people are upset something got reported or not, is all. There are ToS for a reason.

Members don't see this ad :)
role doesn't make much a difference right now. It's gotta be convert(s) left.
still just trying to make sure I know.
I'm the chameleon. have been since the beginning. I was PMing with Chillbo before he died and he suggested I box EC. He was between EC & dyachei for last wolves.
Also, still not a wolf here.

I'm the chameleon. have been since the beginning. I was PMing with Chillbo before he died and he suggested I box EC. He was between EC & dyachei for last wolves.
what did you ask the mods to do with the box? when i used it on myself, i specifically asked to use it to protect myself, which the mods seemed to imply to me that i might have been protected by it (but nothing was happening to me that night, so i dunno)

I'm officially home in dc, yay! Give me five minutes to catch up on the thread and I'll lynch away..

Time to enjoy some real amurrican bacon!!
BACONFLAG.jpg

Speaking of amurican....my graduation is on July 4th.

Sheet, sorry modz, shud have checked mah pms first before posting... *hic*

justttt havin' truble reading a wee bit... man i reaaaalllyyyy culd go fer shome deliciousss munchieezz right now
*drooohicoool* bacon yummm
th

chillbo : dead, maybe had the belt
ffm: didn't have belt
cyndia: bourbon
rojo: binoculars via dyachei
dyachei: binoculars to rojo
doce: bandaids
kaydubs: box
ec: no mention.

ugh.

not sure that helps me at all

H'okayyyy sho i'm havin' a hard hard time thinkin' strait... im just shoooooo thirstyyy...

Buttt I really just *hic* dunno if I shuld choose to go fer docE or a wulf choice (has anyone *hic* used binocularz on docE? Assuming affialiation shud show up? sorrryy i saw rojo ahd binoculars lasht night, but mustta mist who you chekced amidst the loads of old game nostalgia/finger pointing :p). My wulf choicee is EC at the moment, hard to sheee strait but I think I trusth FFM and rojo out of my grup from the SnS lychh and find it impossshible to belieb noone is a wulf yet *hic* in ours (I'm not a convert *hic* - been busyy at the bar, just take a look at *hic* my tabss). I will *lynch EC fer now I thinkk...

GOD i want sum bacon.... with sum bourbon in it...

th

Reactions: 1 users