WW: Fangs and Fur: A series of murder mysteries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I mean, I really hope so, otherwise you had hope we never end up at LyLo together again because I will autolynch you on principle
That's unfortunate.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You are such a power-woofy
Nah you're just mad that I went off script yesterday and you couldn't figure out how best to make up for it with your kill last night. I see what you were going for though. It was a solid effort.

Nah you're just mad that I went off script yesterday and you couldn't figure out how best to make up for it with your kill last night. I see what you were going for though. It was a solid effort.

:rolleyes:
The only person I know who can mold a WIFOM better than you is cray

Members don't see this ad :)
Are there reasons either of you would be against my death N1?

I contingency doctored you so clearly didn't want you to die n1. I always assume your village until you prove me otherwise

Reactions: 1 user
Pip you know I always take death requests. You would 100% be dead if I were a wolf. Search your soul, you know it to be true.

Anyway I do not know if sporty's rojo was real or not. Since dolphin was already on my list I'm willing to vote there to test it. I am going to catch up first though.

If you do think it was real and somehow think it was referring to me, I question why you think I would need reassurance from sporty about how I did in a game. It sounds to me like whoever sporty was talking to was lamenting their sketchiness. I've played at least a dozen games as a wolf. One game where I was seered early does not sap my confidence lol
Lolllll what if paws dubz AM are the remaining wolves

ahhhh I don't like majority or end game. I should die earlier lol
Where this happened?

Couldn't possibly have been because she had been riding you like cottage house?
That's a weird phrase lol
I don't know why you think I would have been particularly threatened by her. She's never successfully led a lynch against me, didn't look like it was gonna happen this game.

Who did she want to Lynch after sar?
Look at that, your on that list too!
So are you, friend. Or are you reading selectively?

That's a weird phrase lol
I don't know why you think I would have been particularly threatened by her. She's never successfully led a lynch against me, didn't look like it was gonna happen this game.

So are you, friend. Or are you reading selectively?
Ah but I am tied for second choice with another villager. (Cottage house won the derby)

Ah but I am tied for second choice with another villager. (Cottage house won the derby)
Had already forgotten the name lol
I mean, you can spout whatever nonsense you want, I don't think pippy's death does much to distinguish between us since either way she was wanting to lynch SAR the next day

Had already forgotten the name lol
I mean, you can spout whatever nonsense you want, I don't think pippy's death does much to distinguish between us since either way she was wanting to lynch SAR the next day
My point was that you can't say pippy was killed only because of sar. You were next on that list and were clearly trying to play it off.

My point was that you can't say pippy was killed only because of sar. You were next on that list and we're clearly trying to play it off.
You can try to spin it however you like, but I'm always on pippy's list, that doesn't mean I'm a wolf every time she's killed

Are you going to address why on d5 you went from wanting to no lynch, to wanting to lynch dina or no lynch, to a nice last second vote for genny once it was clear she was going down?

Or why you held onto your vote so long yesterday?

Because end game is confusing and I get waffley. But we aren't allowed to waffle. When I lynched AM correctly one game I waffled like 4-5 times.
When I lost by letting sporty live (rip @Miranda Senft) I waffled a **** ton too. End game is confusing

And I will continue to point out that there was no reason for me to turn on SAR yesterday. Very reasonable for me to decide to lynch dina based on previous days' posts. Very stupid for me to risk the whole game by taking it to double LyLo instead. The best part is you know that is not how I wolf, and so does AM. Bus when I have to, yes, but I'm a team player. Not going to sacrifice a teammate to potentially lose the game just for shiggles.

I mean I think I have laid out pretty clear reasons in the I am village AND Paws is wolf columns whereas paws has only pointed to old arguments about me mostly related to other people's reads. So I hope the right decision is made here but if not, I did all I could.