Wow!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kpark112233

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
not likely with plagiarism

I agree with UCLAzy. Unfortunately, I dont think there is any bigger turn-off than criminal records and academic dishonesty, not to mention your gpa is below average. Sorry if this is harsh but i'm being straight up with you

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with UCLAzy. Unfortunately, I dont think there is any bigger turn-off than criminal records and academic dishonesty, not to mention your gpa is below average. Sorry if this is harsh but i'm being straight up with you

especially if that happened recently,, I dont think you have a chance of getting in next cycle

3.2 gpa. Dat to be taken. 500hrs shadowing. 300hrs volunteer. A club president. Sga member. 4years of bio research. Play an instrument. Suspended for a semester due to plagiarism. Do I have a chance?? C+ orgo1 C- orgo2 one F one W one more C. Plz chance me.

Do good on the DAT .

Check if the plagiarism is on record.

If not , say you were workin for one semester !

But if yes , the plagiarism on paper seems very unethical IMO ,

But don't stop doing what you want to do!

Just be honest and the best you can.

Look... People make mistakes, especially at your age. Just acknowledge it like an adult and declare the steps you've taken to correct your mistake and what you learned from the experience.

The plagiarism and low academic performance are a deadly 1 2 punch. I think your application won't have a chance until you fix the GPA/classes and crush the DAT.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

especially if that happened recently,, I dont think you have a chance of getting in next cycle

right here. it appears dental school admission is akin to applying for a loan. if you have dings on your credit report (in your case the "Big P") it would be best if such things were wayyyy behind you with a long established positive track record before you step into the ring.

mixed metaphors destroy.

Dental Schools love to stress ethics...and plagiarism goes directly against that.