Worst Residency Dating Stories

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
when i was on surgery, my gen surg resident was a PGY 8 or something ridiculous.

i later found out that one of the other residents (known to be a dbag) had caught him in the act in a call room with two nurses (two!) and reported him. the surgery program made my resident repeat a year of residency because of it!

i can't even imagine what that convo with the program director was like.

Members don't see this ad.

when i was on surgery, my gen surg resident was a PGY 8 or something ridiculous.

i later found out that one of the other residents (known to be a dbag) had caught him in the act in a call room with two nurses (two!) and reported him. the surgery program made my resident repeat a year of residency because of it!

i can't even imagine what that convo with the program director was like.

damn i would have shook his hand and let him graduate early

damn i would have shook his hand and let him graduate early

That's totally dependent on the quality of the nurses. I mean, there's a distinct possibility you'd question his judgement to such an extent that you'd have to make him redo like ten years and even then slap him a few times in the face.

That's totally dependent on the quality of the nurses. I mean, there's a distinct possibility you'd question his judgement to such an extent that you'd have to make him redo like ten years and even then slap him a few times in the face.

What judgement? For a man, mating with two nurses in the call room is basically a monosynaptic reflex.

What judgement? For a man, mating with two nurses in the call room is basically a monosynaptic reflex.

No fat chicks.

Unless, of course, your friend was wasted at work.

You've never actually seen nurses before, right? Either that or you have an admirable imagination and uncanny myopia mixed with unrelenting alcoholism.

Mine was pretty innocent, based on these previous posts. I was literally in the middle of our final exams, surrounded by my fellow classmates, when my ancient professor (recently coming off divorce #3) suddening walks up to me, sits down next to me, and I whispers in a not-to-quiet voice, "You have the most expressive body language when you're taking a test." :eek: Then he just got up and kept proctoring the test. My friends had to bite their lips to keep from busting out laughing. And he never said or did anything after. It was just too weird.

You've never actually seen nurses before, right? Either that or you have an admirable imagination and uncanny myopia mixed with unrelenting alcoholism.

There are hot nurses here and there.

Mine was pretty innocent, based on these previous posts. I was literally in the middle of our final exams, surrounded by my fellow classmates, when my ancient professor (recently coming off divorce #3) suddening walks up to me, sits down next to me, and I whispers in a not-to-quiet voice, "You have the most expressive body language when you're taking a test." :eek: Then he just got up and kept proctoring the test. My friends had to bite their lips to keep from busting out laughing. And he never said or did anything after. It was just too weird.

How did you do on that test? That would have completely shaken me up, throwing off all test-taking mojo.:scared:
What an arse.

You guys are pretty hypersexual. Clearly the old guy just meant that she was reflecting her thoughts via her body language. The fact that he told her that doesn't surprise me, either; I've worked with old people and they do that stuff a lot. Not sure why, maybe it's because nobody talks to them for most of the time. At any rate, if a comment like that causes you to get flustered, maybe I now understand why everyone is all up in arms about me talking so expressively about breasts, boobies, headlights, cans, sweatermeat, jumblies, jugs, hooters, and hushpuppies. No, just kidding, I still don't understand it.

You guys are pretty hypersexual. Clearly the old guy just meant that she was reflecting her thoughts via her body language. The fact that he told her that doesn't surprise me, either; I've worked with old people and they do that stuff a lot. Not sure why, maybe it's because nobody talks to them for most of the time. At any rate, if a comment like that causes you to get flustered, maybe I now understand why everyone is all up in arms about me talking so expressively about breasts, boobies, headlights, cans, sweatermeat, jumblies, jugs, hooters, and hushpuppies. No, just kidding, I still don't understand it.

I had something to say, but then I realized I completely missed the point, so here's a picture of a funny looking baseball fan in place of my now-edited post:

wtfqi7.jpg

I had something to say, but then I realized I completely missed the point, so here's a picture of a funny looking baseball fan in place of my now-edited post:

wtfqi7.jpg

hahahahaha!!

I was hanging out in the call room with the boys and of course the discussion of hospital relationships came up. One of my seniors pointed out the full-length upright mirror in the room. Of course I had noticed it previously and thought nothing of it. I mean, hey, we all want to look good after catching a few Zzz's before we attack that midnight fever on the floor. It was brought to my attention, however, that the mirror was placed stategically at the bottom of the call room bed. Apparently, a previous resident had a plethora of ladies in the hospital pose for him cowgirl style and he placed the mirror in the call room for a better look. Awesome.