General Admissions & OTCAS Withdraw from Physics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ot-4-me

Reaction score
Hi guys, I wanted everyone's input on withdrawing from my current summer course in Physics. During the day i'm at work & have my volunteer/observation settings right after. Then, I head to a 3 hour course that's M-TH; i'm honestly so burnt out and tired each and everyday. I currently have a C in the course due to high emphasis on quizzes, but I got a B on the first midterm. I think it's highly possible for me to get a B in the course, but I really just have no more will power to keep going.

Likewise, my top choice schools don't actually require Physics.. only 3/6 schools that I was looking into actually require it. What are you guy's thoughts? Besides that, I am more focused on racking up my experience hours. I have over 500 in outpatient, SNF, & inpatient.

Any info/help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

Having made it halfway through, I'd say stay the course especially if you think you can score a B. With 500 hrs, I'd reduce the volunteer if possible > Physics. IMO IMO.

Having made it halfway through, I'd say stay the course especially if you think you can score a B. With 500 hrs, I'd reduce the volunteer if possible > Physics. IMO IMO.

How bad would it be if I ended up with a C? :( The course ends August 8, but I feel so defeated already.

Members don't see this ad :)
How bad would it be if I ended up with a C? :( The course ends August 8, but I feel so defeated already.

Some programs don't accept pre-reqs lower than a B-. Might want to look into the programs you are applying to.

Stick it through! Just two more weeks of craziness, but you'll be glad its over. And like others said, slow down on the observation hours for the next two weeks and make this class your main objective!

Reactions: 1 user