with Love From Pakistan...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.shaily

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If U R fed up of studying in India ...

New courses / institutes for U in Pak....

IIT : International Institute of Terrorism

JEE : Jehadik Enterance Examination

IIM : Institute of Infiltration Management

CAT : Career in Alqueda & Taliban

Members don't see this ad.

^ You shouldn't make jokes like this. I thought you were gonna be promoting a good institution like the Aga Khan University. Anyhoo, whatever floats your boat.

:thumbdown: not funny at all.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr.shaily said:
If U R fed up of studying in India ...

New courses / institutes for U in Pak....

IIT : International Institute of Terrorism

JEE : Jehadik Enterance Examination

IIM : Institute of Infiltration Management

CAT : Career in Alqueda & Taliban

dr shaily
I don't think making fun of our brothers and sisters in pakistan is funny especially when both countries are making a good attempt to improve relations
I will let you know that some of my best friends in canada are pakistanis and they are wonderful people, they are sometimes more helpful to me than some of the local indians
indiapakleft.jpg

nimeshshingala said:
dr shaily
I don't think making fun of our brothers and sisters in pakistan is funny especially when both countries are making a good attempt to improve relations
I will let you know that some of my best friends in canada are pakistanis and they are wonderful people, they are sometimes more helpful to me than some of the local indians
indiapakleft.jpg
BAD JOKE :( :oops: :(

Hey U sick Guys, It was Hust a Joke...Nothin Serious in IT.. :smuggrin:

yeah...WE're the one's who have sick minds...
wow u r such a genius...

just to let you know...your defense mechanism--isn't helping you much...you're comebacks..make no sense....

and your sense of humor-- ( regarding subject matter)..is :thumbdown:

nimeshshingala said:
dr shaily
indiapakleft.jpg

I would say, the people who help you are sure Good people- but that does not Change anything between India and Pakistan! You can not put sugar and cream on the bitter relations between two nations just because some one from Pakistan helped you in Canada!

Ya- the Jokes were not so funny though!

One correection- there is no attempt between India and Pakistan to improve relations- some buses running across the border is not at all a simily of breaking of the Berlin Wall! There is still the same Conspirant Hatred there! Kashmir is still burning,
Dawood is still in Karachi,
Jehadis and Terrorists across India still get AK 47s from Pak,
Bombay Bombers may still be resting in Lahore,
The Millions of Indians that were killed during the Partition- ARE STILL DEAD!!!
Kargil can not be forgotten, neither the wars of 1965 and 1971- just because they run a bus across the border!!
I don´t ask you to Hate anyone- all have got their own informed choice- but the clue lies in BEING INFORMED ENOUGH!!

I will though pray and wait for the day when there is real peace and harmony between pakistan and india- because after all we are all the same people who were parted by the whites! But that piece should be driven by the force of the public feeling-untouched by the Malignant Politics!

DrGarfield said:
I will though pray and wait for the day when there is real peace and harmony between pakistan and india- because after all we are all the same people who were parted by the whites! But that piece should be driven by the force of the public feeling-untouched by the Malignant Politics!

The vast majority of Indians (and the Pakistanis I know) dont care a whit about the "rivalry" between India and Pakistan. That is something that is stoked and kept alive by the politicians (BCCI and PCB too make money out of promoting the 'rivalry')

Dr.shaily said:
Hey U sick Guys, It was Hust a Joke...Nothin Serious in IT.. :smuggrin:

I think it was funny .

But let us promote peace without looking at the harsh cold reality that Pakistani govt. does everything it can to run India down. :thumbdown: