Pakistan PMDC registration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

feerce

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
was wondering, if I've obtained my MD and am going to Pakistan, do I have to take an exam prior to registering with the PMDC? I have not completed my residency anywhere but have done 2 years of clincials to obtain my MD. Can someone please provide me with some help!! Thanks!!

to simplify, I am not ECFMG certified. I did complete my MD degrees. Will I need to take a test to become registered with PMDC? Also I did not graduate from a Pakistani medical school but I did graduate from an approved medical school. Also, I dont know if it makes a difference but I am a US citizen, not Pakistani (although I am eligible to become one). I appreciate your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey!
PMDC has constituted National Examination Board for Medical Graduates with its Head Office at Islamabad with a view to conduct registration examination. All foreign graduates will get registration immediately after passing the examination. The questions are MCQ oriented. This Examination is conducted 2 - 3 times per year and contains questions taken from all basic medical specialities and clinical subjects. Those who failed will be eligible to sit in the next examination. There are only four chances for passing the registration examination.